Elite indicators :) - page 917

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
skc321:
Hey Mladen, Well i was cleaning my hard drive and found this text file. thought i could have this converted to MT4 version. all I have is this text file with me.can you help convert it to MT4 with the available information?

skc

It seems to be amibroker code. checking amibroker functions to see if it can be converted

SKC
SKC  
mladen:
skc It seems to be amibroker code. checking amibroker functions to see if it can be converted

Thanks Mladen, for the update.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Adaptive velocity

One more in the series of adaptive indicators - this time it is adaptive velocity (smoother momentum) : adaptive_velocity.ex4

Seems to be quite responsive (but needs some experimenting wit the parameters)

SKC
SKC  

Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

Can the attached indicator be converted to histo version for the crossover.

sto_cci_rsi_2_nmc.mq4

stepma_of_rsi.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
skc321:
Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

sto_cci_rsi_2_nmc.mq4

stepma_of_rsi.mq4

Here is first this made as histogram (on crosses of two values) version : sto_cci_rsi_2_nmc_histo.mq4

sebatian
sebatian  
mladen:
Adaptive DSS with an addition of alerts and multi time framing : adaptive_dss_mtf_amp_alerts.ex4

PS: check the description tab of the indicator for some additional information how to use it

Can this be made in tradestation version too?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
skc321:
Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

sto_cci_rsi_2_nmc.mq4

stepma_of_rsi.mq4

This would be the step ma of rsi histo version.

SKC
SKC  
mladen:
Here is first this made as histogram (on crosses of two values) version : sto_cci_rsi_2_nmc_histo.mq4

Thanks Mladen, you are the best. I really appreciate your work

SKC
SKC  
mrtools:
This would be the step ma of rsi histo version.

Hey mrtools, you are the cool person , May I request for the arrow to be plotted on the chart please thanks once again

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded, simplified to use, added options that are typical to new mt4, CCI study (alerts, divergences, multi time frame,... included) : cci_study_2.02_nrp_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4