Elite indicators :) - page 923

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:
Dear Mladen & Mrtools

I tried to add arrow by myself, however, it never appears , it seems I failed to do the first weekend exercise.

Would you please tell me where is the mistake, if possible.

Talaat E, needed to call the manageArrows(i) function in the start loop.

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
Talaat E, needed to call the manageArrows(i) function in the start loop.

Ooooh, my stupidness, I should not forget that

Thank my dear Mrtools

can you do same for

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:
Ooooh, my stupidness, I should not forget that

Thank my dear Mrtools

can you do same for

Talaate, the arrows are working in that version.

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
Talaate, the arrows are working in that version.

Thanks Mrtools

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This was a mt5 indicator i adapted to mt4. It is a normalized velocity indicator with the normalizing done with rsi. It is mtf with nrp slope coloring with overbought/oversold alerts and divergence with alerts.

AlexanderSh
AlexanderSh  

hello guys.. dear Mladen i have a question,is it possible to add level option in the moving averages, like the metatrader's MA?

averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_-_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Alex Demo:
hello guys.. dear Mladen i have a question,is it possible to add level option in the moving averages, like the metatrader's MA? averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_-_nmc.mq4

Levels added : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_-_nmc_amp_levels.mq4

PS: levels are in pips (but they can be fractional) unlike the built in moving averages that use points for levels

traderduke
traderduke  
traderduke:
Mladen

Is there any chance you can convert this Non lag to a Stochastic 4 Period?

Thank you for your consideration

Ray

ml-nlma_mp_v7.1.mq4

Mladen

Any luck with the conversation from NLMA to Stochastic or ema variations or StepMa?

I realize your newer version doesn't need the NMLA indicator which make any conversation difficult so use the version I loaded & I think it will make it a lot easier, I think??

Thank you for trying

Ray

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Do someone have a Awesome Oscillator indicator that dosnt repaint and have alerts ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Do someone have a Awesome Oscillator indicator that dosnt repaint and have alerts ?

timmyhanke

Take the macd of averages with alerts, set the average type to SMA, periods to 5 and 34 and price to typical and that is Awesome oscillator (that will not repaint)