Elite indicators :) - page 1224

mladen:
StepMA of rsi adaptive EMA - upgraded : stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_3_1.ex4

PS: version 2_2 did not calculate properly the step values for 1 minute time frames for some symbols. This version should solve that

Dear mladen OR mrtools :

what is the best parameters of " sensivity factor" and " atr step divisor " for gold m15 ?

how we can calculate the best parameters for every time frame and currency ?

thank you

macd&rsi:

Dear mladen OR mrtools :

what is the best parameters of " sensivity factor" and " atr step divisor " for gold m15 ?

how we can calculate the best parameters for every time frame and currency ?

thank you

The parameters I am using are the following : 4.0 for sensitivity factor and 5.0 for atr step divisor (I find that it is the best setting for EURUSD though, I do not trade other symbols, maybe other symbols need adjustments)

I did not find some automatic method that would be the best for setting those parameters, that is why the parameters need to be set manually and based on experience and visual judgment

mntiwana:

Hi Mohamed Ahmad

i am also in search for a perfect side way detector but still not found,may be moderators can help us,any way you can create with bands for your own according to your TF and strategy.as an temporary solution......when fast trend line/band and candles are inside slow band.

regards

What's the name of this indi?

Fresh_Prince:
What's the name of this indi?

MLADENS new"Averages 7_9"

mntiwana:
MLADENS new"Averages 7_9"

And these side bands? How'd make them? Can you share the template?

Fresh_Prince:
And these side bands? How'd make them?

these every things is/are included in the indicator,you did not reads MLADENs saying,this alone indicator have 134 babies,but now i guess,reach near about 150,plz try to experiment on different features and factors included.

regards

mladen:

No problem to make extrapolation

The only question is which type of extrapolation but will check some things

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/176/primetime_intraday_volatility_extrapolator.ex4

​i load here the indi mladen dont know if it helps... best wishes

NicoleDeinhard:

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/176/primetime_intraday_volatility_extrapolator.ex4

​i load here the indi mladen dont know if it helps... best wishes

OK will start experimenting

mladen:
OK will start experimenting

Mr.mladen where can i find rsi 100% nrp divergence indicator ?? pls give link also other made for divergence indicator thankyou

TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen where can i find rsi 100% nrp divergence indicator ?? pls give link also other made for divergence indicator thankyou

Nowhere

Divergence can be determined only after the fact (when extremes are already established and compared). There is no way to make non-repainting divergence that is displayed on the current bar(s) and that does not change if the current price forms different extreme

Reason: