Elite indicators :) - page 919

mrtools:
Fxdream, couldn't find one so added the alerts and arrows.

mrtools

mladen,

Thanks for the mtf and adding of alerts.

Mladen

Any chance you Had the time to consider #9175??

Thank You

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen

Thank You

Ray

Ray

Omitted it

Will check it right away if it is doable

traderduke:
Mladen

Thank You

Ray

Ray

I need your help : please post the stochastic 4 period you are using (I simply am failing to find it )

Dear Mladen, you may not have seen my request. Please, add arrows when changing colors in your indicator adaptive DSS mtf & alerts.ex4 from your post here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thanks for your the help.

A1ex:
Dear Mladen, you may not have seen my request. Please, add arrows when changing colors in your indicator adaptive DSS mtf & alerts.ex4 from your post here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general Thanks for your the help.

A1ex

You are right - I missed it

Here is the version with arrows on slope (color) change : adaptive_dss_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.ex4

Mladen

Here is the Stoch, Its one of yours with a shorter name. Does it being a MTF hurt or help? I don't have a 4 period stoch, that's what I'm asking about. I use 4 time frame Stoch's but of course that's a problem with timing, my H4 is jumping when my M15 is not. I stack up 4 stochs with different periods but a visual like you have on then "nlma" with alerts for 3 & 4 in sync would be great!

I was hoping using 4 periods would be more helpful timing & alert wise

PS: Any chance you can add Max Bars, this eats CPU

thank you

Ray

Files:

traderduke:
Mladen

Here is the Stoch, Its one of yours with a shorter name. Does it being a MTF hurt or help? I don't have a 4 period stoch, that's what I'm asking about. I use 4 time frame Stoch's but of course that's a problem with timing, my H4 is jumping when my M15 is not. I stack up 4 stochs with different periods but a visual like you have on then "nlma" with alerts for 3 & 4 in sync would be great!

I was hoping using 4 periods would be more helpful timing & alert wise

PS: Any chance you can add Max Bars, this eats CPU

thank you

Ray

Ray

Only now saw your post

Will work on it tomorrow

mladen:
checking it if not, it will be made

Thanks Mladen,

before you made it, can i ask you, if it's possible, to have an option to hide the Hidden Divergences?

Thanks again!

babagoproject:
Thanks Mladen,

before you made it, can i ask you, if it's possible, to have an option to hide the Hidden Divergences?

Thanks again!

Babagoproject, there is a rsx here with hidden and classical divergence.

Reason: