Indicators with alerts/signal - page 889

rplust:

rplust

If you want to get alerts on a still opened bar, set the alerts on current parameter to true (even in mtf it has to be set to true in order to get alerts on the higher time frame current bar)

I'm sorry to bother you again. There is still no alert on MTF setting. But yes, if TF set to "current TF" it now alerts on the current candle if change happens and does not wait for close.

mladen:
I'm sorry to bother you again. There is still no alert on MTF setting. But yes, if TF set to "current TF" it now alerts on the current candle if change happens and does not wait for close.

rplust

Here you go : simplebars_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

emmany4:
Hello Guys, please help to add pop up alerts to this indicator and if possible an arrow to show up on the charts. Thanks in advance.

emmany4

That indicator is repainting (it can repaint the whole history). Better not to use it in signaling mode (adding alerts) because it will change them all the time

Please mrtools/mladen , could you add arrow alert for the cross of stochastics and bollinger bands as shown in the picture. Also let it have option of cross of the middle bollinger band. Thanks in advance

Files:
gbpaudm15.png  25 kb

Dear mladen and mrtools

Can you please add an alert to this indicator. I want exactly to this indicator please. Explained in the picture.

It would be great if you add up&down arrows on the chart PLEASE!

Files:
0.png  25 kb

clon_tron:
Dear mladen and mrtools

Can you please add an alert to this indicator. I want exactly to this indicator please. Explained in the picture.

It would be great if you add up&down arrows on the chart PLEASE!

Clon_tron, do you know that version repaints?

mrtools:
Clon_tron, do you know that version repaints?

Yes i know, anyway can you please!

clon_tron:
Yes i know, anyway can you please!

Clon_tron, have you compared it to this one here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page148#comment_545444

mrtools:
Clon_tron, have you compared it to this one here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page148#comment_545444

Yes compared, but please i want only to this indicator.

samuelkanu:
Please mrtools/mladen , could you add arrow alert for the cross of stochastics and bollinger bands as shown in the picture. Also let it have option of cross of the middle bollinger band. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, can you explain more, not sure if you want up or down arrows at the cross of upper and lower bands.

Reason: