Elite indicators :) - page 842

Added the slope coloring of the triangular centered Ma to the TriangularMA centered abands also added an option to use the arrows or not.

fellows

sorry

#1 current time is rising & more then 20 "adjustable", #2-5 = 100, then show trend = 1 & alert.

traderduke:
Mladen or MrTools

I'm working on a concept of 5 Stochastic's, see the chart. Could you write an indicator that shows an arrow & alert when all 5 are in sync as follows:

The 5 are set up as 15M or 30M-DarkBlue, 60M-Cyan, 240M-LawnGreen, D1-Yellow, W1-Red.

#1 current time is rising & more then 20 "adjustable", #2-5 = 0, then show trend = 1 & alert.

#2 current time is dropping & less then 80 "adjustable", #2-5 = 0, then show trend = -1 & alert.

The first stochastic is current time & would be standard adjustable .

The set up for the last 4 would be K-2, D-1, S-1 with separate colors see "Hans indicator attached and chart".

I marked some of the entry points with vertical lines, I saw only one loser I marked with a check mark.

Thank You and I look forward to working & testing this indicator with you, which I hope to make an EA

Attached: Template, Chart, & Has Stochastic ind

Thanks again

Ray

This is a 4 color Chande QStik on jurik histo also added a jurik signal line

mladen:
Michael Here is a histogram version too : swing_line_2_histo.mq4

Hi Mladen,

Would you please add ForSymbol and Invert options to your latest Swing line 2 histo and also create a Binary version as well.

Could a Swing line Heat Map be made with its two states? And also a separate version that can be displayed on the chart?

As always thank you for your time and effort in fulfilling my requests.

Take Care,

-spotforex

mladen / mrtools can you please add alert when arrows appear?

clon_tron:
mladen / mrtools can you please add alert when arrows appear?

clon_tron

Are you aware that Henderson's filter recalculates?

mladen:
clon_tron Are you aware that Henderson's filter recalculates?

Yes aware! But anyway can you please add?

prykala:
Hi Mladen, i found this 3 indicators in Elite Section. But dont work. Can you make it NMC?

hendersons_filter_-_histo_amp_arrows.mq4

rsi_triplehull_col_turbo_-_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

zero_lag_hull_moving_average_2.mq4

Thanks

prykala

Here is first this one : hendersons_filter_-_histo_amp_arrows_nmc.mq4

mladen:
prykala Here is first this one : hendersons_filter_-_histo_amp_arrows_nmc.mq4

So now is it non repaint?

Reason: