Elite indicators :) - page 846

Mladen: I understand now however this was very cruel for MQL people

Thanks

talaate:
Mladen: I understand now however this was very cruel for MQL people

Thanks

Talaat E, changed the HmaPeriod, to HmaLength, and it seems to be working the same, and reversed the time frame order and that seems to be working too, and it compiles now with no errors. So hopefully will work for you.

mrtools:
Talaat E, changed the HmaPeriod, to HmaLength, and it seems to be working the same, and reversed the time frame order and that seems to be working too, and it compiles now with no errors. So hopefully will work for you.

By all languages: Thanks Mrhero (Mrtools)

Talaat E

Mladen maybe can you help my with this indicator? I dont know why dont work? I think there is some problem wits variable names [there is russian font]?

Can you make this working?cci_system2.12.ex4

Files:

prykala:
Mladen maybe can you help my with this indicator? I dont know why dont work? I think there is some problem wits variable names [there is russian font]? Can you make this working?cci_system2.12.ex4

prykala

The font should not have any influence to it. It does not cause any errors, it does not depend on some outer indicator, so the only thing left is that it is either having an error that prevents it from working or it is protected

mladen:
ValeFX First this version (without the cloud fill - it will need some additional coding). This one is a multi time frame with alerts already so the only thing missing for now is the cloud (was curios how will it look in this "bare" form) Try it out

Mladen, please can you do this new meta comp ?

Thank you

tomitom06:
Mladen, please can you do this new meta comp ? Thank you

tomitom06

Here you go : supertrend_averages_amp_alerts_2_nmc.mq4

Thank you king of forex

Hi Mlaten thak you for your help :)

I have one more idea. I test it and its very very good.

Can you take this one word "trend down" or "trend up" and turn it into histogram indicator?

thanks zigzag_v.2.mq4

Files:
eurusdh1_1.png  28 kb
zigzag_v.2.mq4  13 kb

prykala:
Hi Mlaten thak you for your help :)

I have one more idea. I test it and its very very good.

Can you take this one word "trend down" or "trend up" and turn it into histogram indicator?

thanks zigzag_v.2.mq4

prykala

That is a zigzag indicator. As any zigzag indicator, it would change the trend way back in a lot of cases. In my opinion, better not to use it in a histogram mode because men tend to think that it can give signals then, and that would be a mistake

Reason: