Elite indicators :) - page 849

talaate
talaate  

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

First of all, Merry Christmas and happy new year soon

I would appreciate if you may consider the center-line of the Keltner Channel (indicator No. 2 color black, STYLE_DOT) given attached, such that the color of the center-line changes according its slop up (Blue) or down (Red)and also the channel bands of upper (indicator No. 1 STYLE_DASH) and lower (indicator No. 3 STYLE_DASH) as well is changing their color up and down according to their slop. Also, you may add arrows and usual alerts when the slop changes.

If the indicators No, 4,5, 6 will making problem, you may delete them.

I am so sorry if this is too much and you may either make it as Merry Christmas present

(gift) or you simply ignore the request with no problem

Thanks

Talaat E

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

First of all, Merry Christmas and happy new year soon

I would appreciate if you may consider the center-line of the Keltner Channel (indicator No. 2 color black, STYLE_DOT) given attached, such that the color of the center-line changes according its slop up (Blue) or down (Red)and also the channel bands of upper (indicator No. 1 STYLE_DASH) and lower (indicator No. 3 STYLE_DASH) as well is changing their color up and down according to their slop. Also, you may add arrows and usual alerts when the slop changes.

If the indicators No, 4,5, 6 will making problem, you may delete them.

I am so sorry if this is too much and you may either make it as Merry Christmas present

(gift) or you simply ignore the request with no problem

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

The middle line of the keltner channel is simply an average. Is that you had in mind?

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Talaat E The middle line of the keltner channel is simply an average. Is that you had in mind?

Yes Mladen, I know,but if one can chose right period it actually express the direction of the price movement (I think)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Yes Mladen, I know,but if one can chose right period it actually express the direction of the price movement (I think)

Talaat E

Try it out (this version has that middle line colored on its slope too) : keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.02_nmc.mq4

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Talaat E Try it out (this version has that middle line colored on its slope too) : keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.02_nmc.mq4

Thanks MrGreat (mladen), but arrows still work for old conditions when price touching lower and upper bands, Is it possible to work (arrows & alerts) with the color changing of center-line

Thanks your effort MrGreat Mladen

Talaat E

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Thanks MrGreat (mladen), but arrows still work for old conditions when price touching lower and upper bands, Is it possible to work (arrows & alerts) with the color changing of center-line

Thanks your effort MrGreat Mladen

Talaat E

Here is a version in which you can chose if it is going to display arrows (and alerts) on slope change or on jurik average crossing channel bounds (as before) : keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.03_nmc.mq4

talaate
talaate  

Sorry false message

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Here is a version in which you can chose if it is going to display arrows (and alerts) on slope change or on jurik average crossing channel bounds (as before) : keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.03_nmc.mq4

Thank you MrGreat Mladen

Merry Christmas

Talaat E

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Sorry false message

Use the arrowsOnJurik parameter - if set to true it works as before, if set to false it alerts and shows arrows on keltner middle value slope change

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Use the arrowsOnJurik parameter - if set to true it works as before, if set to false it alerts and shows arrows on keltner middle value slope change

yes Mladen

I just wake-up, I did not see it correctly

It is all fine I am so sorry

you are great man as usual, God safe you

Thanks

Talaat E