Elite indicators :) - page 849

talaate:
Ofcourse MrGreat Mladen, this is very good one but I did not meant like this, what I was look for is histogram with the indicator value (the line value) like the attached photo, because the key of this indicator (I think) is how its value is changing.

But ofcourse thank you very much the one you made

Talaat E

Tallat E

Even though the nature of that indicator is not to be an oscillator, this is the closes to oscillator I can make it : advanced_forecater_2.04_mtf_amp_alerts_separate.mq4

I did not make the colors changes on slope change since this indicator is far from being a smooth indicator in values and since the "zero line" is calculated in a rather peculiar way

mladen:
Tallat E

Even though the nature of that indicator is not to be an oscillator, this is the closes to oscillator I can make it : advanced_forecater_2.04_mtf_amp_alerts_separate.mq4

I did not make the colors changes on slope change since this indicator is far from being a smooth indicator in values and since the "zero line" is calculated in a rather peculiar way

Dear MrGreat

What I can say when words fail to express

How great thou Mladen

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear MrGreat

What I can say when words fail to express

How great thou Mladen

Thanks

Talaat E

Dear Mladen

I believe this indicator will be stolen soon or later, I personally don't mind to put it as ex4 format in order to protect your work and reserve your effort,

thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Mladen

I believe this indicator will be stolen soon or later, I personally don't mind to put it as ex4 format in order to protect your work and reserve your effort,

thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

No need for that

First of all, that was a public indicator that I done some work on it - so it is not entirely my work in that indicator. And because of that, it would not be fair at all to close the code. Let us leave it as is - new year is here

mladen:
Talaat E

No need for that

First of all, that was a public indicator that I done some work on it - so it is not entirely my work in that indicator. And because of that, it would not be fair at all to close the code. Let us leave it as is - new year is here

Yes Mladen

I know the original very well I sent it to you through MTF free section from some time ago, I will tell you secret that I also made some changed to the indicator after I got it from my friend and before I sent it to you but I am really not good at all in coding, now I am trying to learn but I think it takes time, any way when I compared the one I sent to you with this version you made (Advanced_forecater 2.03) I found no relation except the final display on the chart, you changed the codes completely, then after the last version (Advanced_forecater 2.04), it is really something completely different form the original and for this reason I send last post about ex4, anyway I actually respect you and respect your decision and hope to accept my regards and happy new yearTalaat E

Fantastic Indicator and good work as always in this site!

Got one request for this " Advanced_forecater 2.04 mtf & alerts separate.mq4 "

Is it possible to add 3 or 4 more mtf in same indicator and add arrows and alers when all green/red. Thanks in advance! ( like in the indicator : "4 Time frame Hull trend nmc " )

Dear Mladen,

I regret not being able to send you any wishes for the Christmas period and although belated, please accept my best wishes to you and your family for a Blessed Christmas and wishing you continued success for 2015.

Thank you for the lessons taught this year and your kindness extended me personally. Long may it last.

Blessings to you all.

Dear Mladen,

Dear Mr.Tools,

As per Mladen's message above, I regret not being able to wish you in advance for the Christmas period and although belated, please accept my best wishes to you and your family for a Blessed Christmas and wishing you continued success for 2015.

Thank you for all the hard work you have also put into the Forum especially during the MT fiasco. Much appreciated.

Blessings to you all.

talaate:
Yes Mladen

I know the original very well I sent it to you through MTF free section from some time ago, I will tell you secret that I also made some changed to the indicator after I got it from my friend and before I sent it to you but I am really not good at all in coding, now I am trying to learn but I think it takes time, any way when I compared the one I sent to you with this version you made (Advanced_forecater 2.03) I found no relation except the final display on the chart, you changed the codes completely, then after the last version (Advanced_forecater 2.04), it is really something completely different form the original and for this reason I send last post about ex4, anyway I actually respect you and respect your decision and hope to accept my regards and happy new year

Talaat E

Talaat E

I did not know that you were working on the code too. I am gad that you agree with me in this case : if the others are pretending that when they change something it becomes "their" code, we have no need for that.

A happy new year to you too

Dear Mladen\ Mr/Tools

Is 't poss'ble to make th's 'nd'cator on chart version

mladen:
Trend direction and force index using all the newest 20 types of averages for calculation : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_averages_nmc.mq4
Reason: