Elite indicators :) - page 845

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded advanced Kaufman AMA (jurik fractal dimension adaptive version) to prevent issue when period 1 for Kaufman AMA is used (it is an extremely rare case, but once in a thousand times it can happen - now it can not any more) : advanced_kaufman_ama_1.01.mq4

jean-francois claudeville
jean-francois claudeville  

Morning Sirs,

Is it possible to have these two indicators for build 600 +, please?

belle journée

jf

Tomcat98
Tomcat98  
celte83:
Morning Sirs,

Is it possible to have these two indicators for build 600 +, please?

belle journée

jf

Here are they,

bonne journee,

Tomcat98

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Advanced RSX (the version that allows different "depths of calculation) : advanced_rsx.ex4

PS: depth 3 is what is a classical (regular) rsx. All the other depths are deviating from the original rsx and they can be called a new kind of rsx. Depth is limited to maximum 10 (for practical reasons only)

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This is the advanced RSX version that uses floating zero lines for signals : advanced_rsx_2.ex4

Files:
thorcmt
thorcmt  

Why the .ex4, not MQ4?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thorcmt:
Why the .ex4, not MQ4?

thorcmt

Quite frankly : I got sick of seeing my code renamed, butchered and sold, so I decided that some of the code will not be posted as source. It is a fully functional indicator though with only one limitation : it can not be renamed. No other limitation exists for it

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
Added the slope coloring of the triangular centered Ma to the TriangularMA centered abands also added an option to use the arrows or not.

Now, I can say thanks Mrtool

Nice week end for all

Talaat E

talaate
talaate  

Hj Mladen

Do we have MTF version of your indicator named:Momentum - directional 2 - alerts & arraows.mq4

or perhaps you may add one

Thanks

Talaat E

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:
Hj Mladen

Do we have MTF version of your indicator named:Momentum - directional 2 - alerts & arraows.mq4

or perhaps you may add one

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, made it mtf.