Elite indicators :) - page 847

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Talaat E You can use the 4 time frame HMA - the result must be the same

Hj Mladen

I saw your post about your back problem, please be careful

can you guide me for the post of (4 time frame HMA)

talaate
talaate  

Hj Mladen and Mrtool

it is the same link Mrtool sent, after compiling even with the error i mentioned about there is ex4 version created and it give me same result and so it is done

thank you very much

however, it is possible to reverse the order, such that the upper row is the lower time frame and so on

please don't bother if it need too much work

Thanks for both of you, you are very helpers

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Hj Mladen

I saw your post about your back problem, please be careful

can you guide me for the post of (4 time frame HMA)

Talaat E

That is just a stupid warning that metatrader people decided to treat as warning and which is 100% bening

Let me explain : any coding language, in case when a variable local to a function or procedure has the same name as a global variable, is using local variable. It seems that metatrader people did not read or use C/C++ (which they are so proudly comparing to their mql) otherwise they would have known that local variable is always preceding global variable in C++ (and any normal coding language)

So, don''t worry about that warning : one day mq people will probably read some post like this one I am writing and will finally remove that nonsense warning (and maybe even provide us a method to access any level of variables, as any normal coding language like C++ has)

talaate
talaate  

Mladen: I understand now however this was very cruel for MQL people

Thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:
Mladen: I understand now however this was very cruel for MQL people

Thanks

Talaat E, changed the HmaPeriod, to HmaLength, and it seems to be working the same, and reversed the time frame order and that seems to be working too, and it compiles now with no errors. So hopefully will work for you.

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
Talaat E, changed the HmaPeriod, to HmaLength, and it seems to be working the same, and reversed the time frame order and that seems to be working too, and it compiles now with no errors. So hopefully will work for you.

By all languages: Thanks Mrhero (Mrtools)

Talaat E

prykala
prykala  

Mladen maybe can you help my with this indicator? I dont know why dont work? I think there is some problem wits variable names [there is russian font]?

Can you make this working?cci_system2.12.ex4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
prykala:
Mladen maybe can you help my with this indicator? I dont know why dont work? I think there is some problem wits variable names [there is russian font]? Can you make this working?cci_system2.12.ex4

prykala

The font should not have any influence to it. It does not cause any errors, it does not depend on some outer indicator, so the only thing left is that it is either having an error that prevents it from working or it is protected

orcun1234
orcun1234  
mladen:
ValeFX First this version (without the cloud fill - it will need some additional coding). This one is a multi time frame with alerts already so the only thing missing for now is the cloud (was curios how will it look in this "bare" form) Try it out

Mladen, please can you do this new meta comp ?

Thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
Mladen, please can you do this new meta comp ? Thank you

tomitom06

Here you go : supertrend_averages_amp_alerts_2_nmc.mq4