Elite indicators :) - page 847

mladen:
prykala This is a zigzag indicator. As any zigzag indicator, it would change the trend way back in a lot of cases. In my opinion, better not to use it in a histogram mode because men tend to think that it can give signals then, and that would be a mistake

Yes Mladen you are right but let me show you something. I know this indicator is based on zigzag but this is not 100% the same like zig zag.

For me the most important think in this indi its only word "Up Trend" or "Down trend". Another dots etc its only bullshit and you are right its nromal zigzag. This word show late but never repaint

Look at this example: We see Zigzag 60 and Word "Down trend" never repaint. But Zigzag 60 repaint 3 or 4 times.

On the screen we see zigzag if this is the same like word we shuld see word "trend up" but we dont see it. We still see "trend down" because its late but its beter than normal zigzag.

This what is LATE is very good for me and if we can make from this histogram its grate for my.

I am right or not ?

Files:

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

would you please add usual alerts to dynamic rsi 3.mq4 which was previously posted her, by the way, I already made it Compatible with new build 745 (change Integer Type charto tchar)

Thanks

Talaat E

Files:

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

would you please add usual alerts to dynamic rsi 3.mq4 which was previously posted her, by the way, I already made it Compatible with new build 745 (change Integer Type charto tchar)

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, added the usual alerts.

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the usual alerts.

Gracias Mrtools

mi compiler scite-mql-1.4.2 writes a error message for these idicator:

hull_parabolic_histo_nmc.mq4

com2;124;C:\Users\Claudio\001. Installationen in C\014. Metatrader Instaforex\scite-mql-1.4.2 (mt4 compiler)\002. Elite Indis\Hull parabolic histo nmc.mq4;276:39;'StringToUpper' - function is not defined

In case you dont have any program errors could you then post the ex4 file.

Thank's

vuillaume:
mi compiler scite-mql-1.4.2 writes a error message for these idicator:

hull_parabolic_histo_nmc.mq4

com2;124;C:\Users\Claudio\001. Installationen in C\014. Metatrader Instaforex\scite-mql-1.4.2 (mt4 compiler)\002. Elite Indis\Hull parabolic histo nmc.mq4;276:39;'StringToUpper' - function is not defined

In case you dont have any program errors could you then post the ex4 file.

Thank's

Vuillaume, on my regular metaeditor it compiles, but anyway this is the ex4.

Upgraded fatl smoother (it was made to avoid some display problems of the arrows - used different way to place them) and some code changes to make it more readable : fatl_smoother_slope_speed_2.mq4

PS: I saw today a comment that it repaint. No, it does not repaint (it never repainted). This is not Kositsins version that can repaint. This is a whole different story

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

First of all, Merry Christmas and happy new year soon

I would appreciate if you may consider the center-line of the Keltner Channel (indicator No. 2 color black, STYLE_DOT) given attached, such that the color of the center-line changes according its slop up (Blue) or down (Red)and also the channel bands of upper (indicator No. 1 STYLE_DASH) and lower (indicator No. 3 STYLE_DASH) as well is changing their color up and down according to their slop. Also, you may add arrows and usual alerts when the slop changes.

If the indicators No, 4,5, 6 will making problem, you may delete them.

I am so sorry if this is too much and you may either make it as Merry Christmas present

(gift) or you simply ignore the request with no problem

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

First of all, Merry Christmas and happy new year soon

I would appreciate if you may consider the center-line of the Keltner Channel (indicator No. 2 color black, STYLE_DOT) given attached, such that the color of the center-line changes according its slop up (Blue) or down (Red)and also the channel bands of upper (indicator No. 1 STYLE_DASH) and lower (indicator No. 3 STYLE_DASH) as well is changing their color up and down according to their slop. Also, you may add arrows and usual alerts when the slop changes.

If the indicators No, 4,5, 6 will making problem, you may delete them.

I am so sorry if this is too much and you may either make it as Merry Christmas present

(gift) or you simply ignore the request with no problem

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

The middle line of the keltner channel is simply an average. Is that you had in mind?

mladen:
Talaat E The middle line of the keltner channel is simply an average. Is that you had in mind?

Yes Mladen, I know,but if one can chose right period it actually express the direction of the price movement (I think)

Reason: