Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 84

Hi Mladen ,

Would you please add the following input options to the xSuperTrend Tape MTF indicator: ForSymbol, Invert option, and Alerts. And a binary version of your updated indicator would also be very, very much appreciated.

Thank you,

-spotforex

xsupertrend_tape_mtf.mq4

Files:

spotforex:
Hi Mladen ,

Would you please add the following input options to the xSuperTrend Tape MTF indicator: ForSymbol, Invert option, and Alerts. And a binary version of your updated indicator would also be very, very much appreciated.

Thank you,

-spotforex

xsupertrend_tape_mtf.mq4

spotforex

Just one question : why don't you use some regular super trend indicators? After all those are exactly the same as this one

davidoh:
hello sir

looking at this picture, I think 2 results are same. (requested another indicator on "MTF" yesterday, but the request was impossible because of the indicator itself and then got alternative)

is this indicator possible to have automatic GMT setting function? please...

sincerely,

davidoh

We can not make an automatic GMT solution in the current metatrader 4 (there is no information about the broker GMT zone in the current metatrader 4). Only when the new metatrader 4 becomes usable then we shall have that information too and only then automatic GMT can be coded into indicators like that

hello sir

looking at this picture, I think 2 results are same. (requested another indicator on "MTF" yesterday, but the request was impossible because of the indicator itself and then got alternative)

is this indicator possible to have automatic GMT setting function? please...

sincerely,

Files:
pic.jpg  125 kb

spotforex:
Hi Mladen ,

Thank you,

-spotforex

xsupertrend_tape_mtf.mq4
mladen:
spotforex Just one question : why don't you use some regular super trend indicators? After all those are exactly the same as this one

Hi Mladen ,

After much searching, I decided to use your SuperTrend volty like 2 indicator. Would you kindly create a histogram and binary version with the ForSymbol and Invert options please. With regards to the binary version, would it be possible to have the minimum and maximum values display unique colours?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to fulfill my request.

With much appreciation,

-spotforex

supertrend_volty_like_2.mq4

spotforex:
Hi Mladen ,

After much searching, I decided to use your SuperTrend volty like 2 indicator. Would you kindly create a histogram and binary version with the ForSymbol and Invert options please. With regards to the binary version, would it be possible to have the minimum and maximum values display unique colours?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to fulfill my request.

With much appreciation,

-spotforex

supertrend_volty_like_2.mq4

spotforex

Here is the histo version with those options

And this version too : the "binary" version

it would be very nice to have email allert to this indi

Files:

dasssi:
it would be very nice to have email allert to this indi

dasssi

Here it is