Elite indicators :) - page 1105

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mladen:

TRADERSM

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980

Mr.mladen I can,t get that one please code it....

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  

Mr.mladen add averages & extrass..... Thankyou

demand_index.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
femi:
Please, I want to know more about how to make EAs that works perfectly depending on the trading conditions. Most of the one i made don't work perfectly and when they do, they only place trade haphazardly contrary to my intention. I need all the help i can get. i have read the mql4 book and codersguru book but i guess i need more knowledge.

femi

What conditions are you testing?

nookie
nookie  
mladen:
Upgraded it with user friendly time frame options too : wilders_adx_mtf_2.02.mq4

Hi guys, is it possible this version to integrate also the ADX ROC Oscillator with showing when ADX is growing with more than 1 point in the same window?

ADX_ROC_Value_Oscillator.mq4 Attached Files

Thanks,

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

Yes, you guys are right

Here is a version that solves that problem : cci_study_3_1.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

can you plz manage time to see this pretty one "CCI study 3_1" for adapting in step mode,it looks me very perfect responsive in a lot of situations,thanks.

regards.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

can you plz manage time to see this pretty one "CCI study 3_1" for adapting in step mode,it looks me very perfect responsive in a lot of situations,thanks.

regards.

mntiwana

I am not sure that it can be done but will check

femi
femi  

Dear Mladen,

Attached is a copy of a pivot trading EA. I also use this EA template for other trading conditions i.e. openpivot_trader_eab.mq4 altering the buy, sell & trade closing conditions . I do not know whether the problem is with the Ea template i am using or the trading conditions i indicated or perhaps with my trading platform. I really want to know the solution to this challenge.

Thank you very much for your usual support.

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

mntiwana

I am not sure that it can be done but will check

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you,but i am sure you will be encroach and find out some solution,nothing is impossible for you in coding world,if no strict logic restrictions.these indicator lines are flexible plastic for you,:)

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you,but i am sure you will be encroach and find out some solution,nothing is impossible for you in coding world,if no strict logic restrictions.these indicator lines are flexible plastic for you,:)

regards

mntiwana

Will do my best to find some solution

loginuras
loginuras  
mladen:
Re: Elite indicators

mrtools

Just added line styles as drop down box too : advanced_forecater_2.10_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes_amp_text.mq4

Hey guys can you make updated version in the histogram style of 2.04, thanks