Elite indicators :) - page 689

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Good morning Mladen

I picked a message from Forex TSD on my Facebook account regarding the RSX for DOUBLE MACD for Tradestation. No doubt you've tactfully wet the appetite of your faithful MT4 followers so could you please also provide us this a MT4 version. Also please incorporate the vertical lines for LEVELS crossing (70 & 30 crosses) and the standard message alerts package. The regular version (RSX for MACD) is very, very impressive so it would interesting to observe how the RSX for 2xMACD compares.

Thanks and have a great day!! TGIF

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

This is the rsx of double macd indicator for metatrader 4 (with alerts and vertical lines already incorporated); Levels are adjustable. Happy trading week

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Rsi adaptive of macd

This is an adaptive rsi of macd instead of raw price.

Adaptive rsi makes it more responsive to sudden price changes. To avoid that such an rsi is "nervous" additional custom smoothing is added to the result. At a first glance the results are looking acceptable for normal trading

traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

Do you have any insite as to the precautions that we should take PRIOR to the loading of the NEW MT4 platform, the rumors don't sound good.

Thanks

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:
mladen

Do you have any insite as to the precautions that we should take PRIOR to the loading of the NEW MT4 platform, the rumors don't sound good.

Thanks

Ray

Ray

By all means copy your current metatrader to another place (and I mean copy all - copy the whole metatader folder - including the history files). After that we shall have to find out how to prevent updates. Judging from what I had to do when the beta started it will mean deleting some file at some specific locations, but we shall see when the updates becomes live

Hercs
Hercs  

Good morning Mladen,

Please be kind enough and add wicks to this indicator for me.

Thanking you most sincerely,

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Please be kind enough and add wicks to this indicator for me.

Thanking you most sincerely,

ValeoFX

Here is a version that draws candles instead of bars. If you set the wick width equal to body width then you are going to get the usual bars version

Happy trading

Hercs
Hercs  

Hello Mladen,

As always deeply appreciative of your expertise.

Continued success to you and a great weekend too; just stay warm.

OY VAY, Mladen the joke is actually on ME.

Nevertheless, thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

As always deeply appreciative of your expertise.

Continued success to you and a great weekend too; just stay warm.

OY VAY, Mladen the joke is actually on ME.

Nevertheless, thank you.

It is rather cold here where I live. It is freezing :):)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Double smoothed stochastic of momentum with a twist.

This double smoothed stochastic allows 20 different types of the stochastic smoothing, so, it is a sort of 20 different types of double smoothed stochastic. It is a multi time frame version with arrows already. Possible smoothing types are the following :

0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weighted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA

12 = Sine weighted MA

13 = Linear regression

14 = IE/2

15 = NonLag MA

16 = Zero lag EMA

17 = Leader EMA

18 = Super smoother

19 = Smoother

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

FreedomTres
FreedomTres  

Hi mladen!

I'm looking for a Ranging indicator. Easy to use for newbies like me .. Do you have one under your magic hat?

Thanks for your great work here!