Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1368

nbtrading:
Strange indicator
test

Hi, mladen been playing a little with it. 

I think it should work well with good MM. Could you add the alert?

Thanx again. 

Angy 

test

mladen:

I don't know

I generally do not like the hard coded conditions - so here is a simple version which allows experimenting and the code is optimized as a first step. This way all can check what is it doing

Hi, been playing a little with it. 
Thanx again. 

Angy:
Hi, been playing a little with it. 
Thanx again. 
Angy and Nicole added the alerts to Mladen's version.

Julio:
Mladen, not quite understand your answer because my English skills are minimal. I understand your answer should be done completely the indicator.

If the lines of code you provided I can get the alert sound would be great, all I ask is that I you attach the indicator changes made since I have tried all weekend to modify it and have not achieved a result satisfactory.

Another possible solution would be from the modified indicators stochastics you recomendases me only one alert at crossings that occur in areas of obos, which could add 14,3,3 one configuration and another with 21,9,9 the chart.

Very grateful for your attention.
Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

Sorry for the duplicate posts. Problem to update the reply. They did not appear in the forum as new reply.

Hello Mladen

Thanks for your suggestions. Looking at the section that you reported to me, I found this indicator it could do for me.

It has only one fault: when it finds an entry point and a display will pop-up usually, there is a delay of about 20-25 seconds.

Example: pop-up notifies you of the high band break in EURUSD at 17:47:45, while the actual time at that time is 17:48:10.

This short delay is really annoying to me .. You could improve this small aspect?

Barons1

mrtools:
Thanx :-)

Barons1:
Hello Mladen

Thanks for your suggestions. Looking at the section that you reported to me, I found this indicator it could do for me.

It has only one fault: when it finds an entry point and a display will pop-up usually, there is a delay of about 20-25 seconds.

Example: pop-up notifies you of the high band break in EURUSD at 17:47:45, while the actual time at that time is 17:48:10.

This short delay is really annoying to me .. You could improve this small aspect?

Barons1

Barons

Adjust (synchronize) your PC clock using some of the internet time servers and you will not have that time difference

mrtools:
Ohh Great thank you very much mrtools....... send you a big donat :-)
Reason: