Indicators with alerts/signal - page 619

Mrtools, please help me add arrow alert on the cross of this two indicators. The qqe indicator has alert on the cross of the 50 line but i also want arrow alert on the cross of the two lines of the indicator to be optional. I want arrow alert for the cross of the zero lag indicator.Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Mrtools, please help me add arrow alert on the cross of this two indicators. The qqe indicator has alert on the cross of the 50 line but i also want arrow alert on the cross of the two lines of the indicator to be optional. I want arrow alert for the cross of the zero lag indicator.Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu,

Just to be sure we are on the same page, on both these you just want the chart arrows only, not the indicator in the separate window, is that correct?

Hi,

I was hoping that someone could fix this indicator where it only alerts on the signal, instead of alerting every hour + the signal...thanks in advance...

profittrader:
Hi, I was hoping that someone could fix this indicator where it only alerts on the signal, instead of alerting every hour + the signal...thanks in advance...

Profittrader, redid the alerts, seem to be working ok now.

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, Just to be sure we are on the same page, on both these you just want the chart arrows only, not the indicator in the separate window, is that correct?

Yes mrtools. Sorry for my late reply

Thank you Mr.Tools...it is most kind of you~

Special Rsi Cross

Helllo everyone,

Is it possible to someone put the arrows of the sub window in the main chart?

Thank you in advance.

Files:

hello everyone,

can someone code me "trend detection index" to "slope change" with alert (UP and DOWN), for the white line (trend direction)?

samuelkanu:
Yes mrtools. Sorry for my late reply

Samuelkanu, made on chart arrows versions.

cedrich2005:
hello everyone, can someone code me "trend detection index" to "slope change" with alert (UP and DOWN), for the white line (trend direction)?

Hello Cedrich2005,

Added the nrp coloring for the white line and added the alerts.

Reason: