Elite indicators :) - page 290

hello guys

Talking about the dynamic index, has never worked for its too complicated.I lost quite using that indicator when I was a newbie,my advice if you want to use an indicator make it simple to understand rather than having your chart cluttered because they are not for traders like us who hunts the pip but for

programmers or rocket scientist so my advice to newbies dont get involved with thomas edison or einstein you will only blow up your account.

Iwould like to share some indicators with you guys the first one a bollinger

and second one I receive from a friend karl called a commentator it makes

comments about your trade,you dont have to listen to the comment all the time,

just an assistance so look at what your indicators say .the third one is a swing trading advisor all the above put inthe indicator in the expert file and later drag into you chart. enjoy

best regards and happy trading

jonnieboy

Mrtools

MrTools. to secure improvements to "Ultra Dynamic Trend", said the indicator has some errors ?

I am a bit heavy but, I repeat if you have "WPR smooth2", and if you can put on the web. , I owe a lot.

Thanks a lot.

maccanz

Regarding the LC RSI : indicator from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general is already a mtf and if you set the SmoothLength parameter to <= 1 you are going to get exactly the same values as LC RSI (here is a comparison of the 2 with rsi length set to 13 and rsi modifier set to 1.5)

and here is it in mtf mode

regards

Mladen

maccanz:
Hi Mladen

would you be able to MTf the attached

thank you
Files:

Hi Mladen,

pls could u make this indicator to appear only on daily(24hrs). this is an importance levels mapping resistance and support. thanks in advance.

Files:

Hi rosijitosin

I think that you can get this feature pretty easy yourself: open the indicator list in your chart (ctrl i) than edit the property of "sweetspot"; open the visualization tab and select which timeframes you want have visualized your indi, done!

Regards

Brax64

bkennedype:
Has anyone ever seen an indicator like the one in this pic.....

Thanks

Ben

Yes,this is Leledc-SsrcForceFinal.mq

thanks for the explanation, this is what i meant. just like the pivot in the diagram. sorry, i may not be eloquent enough to explain it technically. thanks in advance.

Files:
pivot.gif  19 kb

brax64:
Hi rosijitosin

I think that you can get this feature pretty easy yourself: open the indicator list in your chart (ctrl i) than edit the property of "sweetspot"; open the visualization tab and select which timeframes you want have visualized your indi, done!

Regards

Brax64

Dear brax64

I wonder if you can share your nice setup on renko(post#1828 on Mr nims

renko ashiscalping system)

Regards

Dan

dansmol:
Dear brax64

I wonder if you can share your nice setup on renko(post#1828 on Mr nims

renko ashiscalping system)

Regards

Dan

Hi Dansmol,

like I've stated on a previous post of that thread I'll share that template only with advanced elite members 'cause I'm using indis from that section (I'm a member). Please PM me with a proof that you are an advanced elite membernd I'll be glad to send you the template with indis.

Regards

brax64

Mladen, can you add option for different currency in attached indicator?

Thank you in advance, as always.

Your's truly

Altoronto

Files:
asi.mq4  3 kb
Reason: