Elite indicators :) - page 562

yigal
yigal  
mladen:
yigal

I don't know what constant rage bar chart are you using (I don't have one) so I tried it on another offline chart (tick chart in this example) and it works OK (i.e. it works on offline charts as it should too). If the constant range chart yiu are using is making standard (as it should be) offline data for metatrader then it should work on it too but with custom offline chart you can never know (there is a significant lack of standard in offline charts and some versions are simply working "their own way" instead of trying to work the "standard way")

PS: attaching a version that works much faster than the previous version. You still need the "libSSA.dll" file in the libraries folder in order to let this indicator works as it should

Thanks a lot! This one works just fine.

Hercs
Hercs  

Wishing you a successful 2013

Dear Mladen

Wishing you and your family a successful 2013.

Thank you for all have done for me in particular, but also the community at large. Without you I would not have been nearly as successful and I acknowledge you for that.

Best wishes,

Hercs
Hercs  

Wishing you a successful 2013

ND, I also would like to wish you and your family a successful 2013.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best regards,

Hercs
Hercs  

To all traders....

...........may all of us be more successful during 2013.

Best wishes to you all and those dear to you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

Using this post to wish you and all the members of this forum all the best in the coming New Year

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Dear Mladen

Wishing you and your family a successful 2013.

Thank you for all have done for me in particular, but also the community at large. Without you I would not have been nearly as successful and I acknowledge you for that.

Best wishes,
William Snyder
William Snyder  

Happy New Year Everyone

traderdp
traderdp  

mladen, a huge thank you for the big improvement in this indi version

mladen:
yigal

I don't know what constant rage bar chart are you using (I don't have one) so I tried it on another offline chart (tick chart in this example) and it works OK (i.e. it works on offline charts as it should too). If the constant range chart yiu are using is making standard (as it should be) offline data for metatrader then it should work on it too but with custom offline chart you can never know (there is a significant lack of standard in offline charts and some versions are simply working "their own way" instead of trying to work the "standard way")

PS: attaching a version that works much faster than the previous version. You still need the "libSSA.dll" file in the libraries folder in order to let this indicator works as it should

mladen,

I couldn't easily use the prior version of this indicator due to problems with speed + efficiency. Thank you so much for the vast indicator improvement, now allowing me to see the big benefit of this indicator. Once more, have a wonderful New Year holiday to mladen, mrtools, and ND for all the extraordinary efforts done to make my and all of our trading lives much easier and more profitable. Bless you all!

traderdp

David

michaelB
michaelB  

composite rsi 2

This indicator was introduced in post 4529.

Can it be made into a histogram version, with color change on closed bar, not the current bar.

Thank you.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
michaelB:
This indicator was introduced in post 4529.

Can it be made into a histogram version, with color change on closed bar, not the current bar.

Thank you.

Michael, this is composite rsi2 histogram with color change that is completed on closed bar.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

DSS averages indicator ...

As a logical continuation of the indicator from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177564/page2 made a version that uses our 18 types of averages for calculation (so that one can experiment with the averages types in order to find the one that suites the best ones expectations and style). Since results can be very different for different types of averages, experimenting with averages types is recommended, Averages types can be our usual 18 types :

0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weighted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA