Elite indicators :) - page 568

William Snyder
William Snyder  
michaelB:
Thank you for the histogram based on the VQ-Stridsman on jurik-2 indicator.

While comparing the histogram to the original indicator I noticed the crossovers of the red and yellow dashed lines. I believe these are the JMA1 and JMA2 lines.

Would it be possible to create another histogram from the

"VQ-Stridsman on jurik-2_mtf+alerts" indicator based only

on the JMA1 and JMA2 lines, without the blue and silver signal line?

As always, thank you very much for all your help.

Michael this is a version using cross of the jma1 and jma2 lines to color the histogram.

traderdp
traderdp  

can anyone help me with installing/running/updating a period converter on 1 min chart

Help please from anyone with info on creating a 3 min chart from a 1 min chart,

can anyone help me to create a 3 min chart from a 1 min chart. I'm having alot of difficulty. Can you post the recommended period converter and explain where and how to install it and finally how to get it to update regularly like a typical 1 or 5 min chart.

thanks so much. I appreciate any and all help.

traderdp

David

altoronto
altoronto  
traderdp:
Help please from anyone with info on creating a 3 min chart from a 1 min chart,

can anyone help me to create a 3 min chart from a 1 min chart. I'm having alot of difficulty. Can you post the recommended period converter and explain where and how to install it and finally how to get it to update regularly like a typical 1 or 5 min chart.

thanks so much. I appreciate any and all help.

traderdp

David

David, place attached P4L PeriodCon in indicator folder, open 1min chart, place P4L PeriodCon on chart, then in indicator properties change period multiplier to 3 and voila, you'll have 3min offline chart. Click on File-Open Offline and find your offline chart.

Files:
traderdp
traderdp  

altoronto, thank you so much for the quick and helpful comment- 1 quick question

altoronto:
David, place attached P4L PeriodCon in indicator folder, open 1min chart, place P4L PeriodCon on chart, then in indicator properties change period multiplier to 3 and voila, you'll have 3min offline chart. Click on File-Open Offline and find your offline chart.

altoronto,

It loads and works on the 3 min chart just as you said. It seems to have slowed down the new laptop computer quite a bit. It takes a while after a click to do something for it to actually occur. Is there a way to speed up computer with this offline chart still up and running??

Thanks once again.

traderdp

David

altoronto
altoronto  
traderdp:
altoronto,

It loads and works on the 3 min chart just as you said. It seems to have slowed down the new laptop computer quite a bit. It takes a while after a click to do something for it to actually occur. Is there a way to speed up computer with this offline chart still up and running??

Thanks once again.

traderdp

David

Hmm, you can try this .. go to Tools-Options-Charts set "Max Bars in History" to 50000 and "Max Bars on Charts" to 20000 and restart MT4. Hope it will help.

traderdp
traderdp  

altoronto, thanks once again for perfect info!!

altoronto:
Hmm, you can try this .. go to Tools-Options-Charts set "Max Bars in History" to 50000 and "Max Bars on Charts" to 20000 and restart MT4. Hope it will help.

altoronto,

thanks once again, the info was perfect and worked like a charm! Much faster now.

thanks again.

traderdp

David

Hercs
Hercs  

Favour plse

Hello Mladen,

Trust you are warmly dressed in this cold weather of yours. We are at a very pleasant 27*C today

Please would you be kind enough and add an alert on candles for me when 3 and 4 of the lines of the "4 time frame T3 PCCI" line up? I would like to have the option to switch on the option for 3 rows and/or both if you don't mind please.

Trusting this meets with your kind approval.

Best regards,

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

First of all I envy you. The time here is dreary, wet and gray so already hoping that it will be an early end of winter (even though it will mean that "El Nino" will hit us harder again )

Anyway, attached the 4 time frame T3 PCCI with those alerts you needed. Enjoy the weather

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Trust you are warmly dressed in this cold weather of yours. We are at a very pleasant 27*C today

Please would you be kind enough and add an alert on candles for me when 3 and 4 of the lines of the "4 time frame T3 PCCI" line up? I would like to have the option to switch on the option for 3 rows and/or both if you don't mind please.

Trusting this meets with your kind approval.

Best regards,
Hercs
Hercs  

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

First of all I envy you. The time here is dreary, wet and gray so already hoping that it will be an early end of winter (even though it will mean that "El Nino" will hit us harder again )

Anyway, attached the 4 time frame T3 PCCI with those alerts you needed. Enjoy the weather

regards

Mladen

=================

I feel for you, believe me. Much appreciate you doing this for me. Thanks.

Best personal regards.

Hercs
Hercs  

Excuse me.....

mladen:
ValeoFX

regards

Mladen

======================

A very good morning to you Mladen,

Excuse me for being over zealous this morning, but I like this 4-TF T3 PCCI so much that I just want one more tweak to it, please. I would love to see the signal on the candles plse? Everything else is just perfect and I thank you again for all your help.

Best regards,