Elite indicators :) - page 563

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Macd Rsi Adaptive 2

Hello Mladen,

I found this indicator in the elite section. Can you make it have color change and alerts on zero cross. Currently it doesn't have different colors for zero cross and it doesnt alert.

By the way i have a very beginner question. Macd zero cross is exactly the same as the crossover of 2 moving averages the macd is using in its calculation? (fast and slow) Thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

mandagozu81

Just the answer to the question about crossovers now : no, they (the crosses) are not the same. Default parameters are set to resemble the usual 12,26,9 settings of MACD (the 14,34 and 9 that are used by default in MACD RSI adaptive) If you set the same parameters for both here is just one example what will happen (12,26,9 used for both in this example) :

So, for same parameters, they are a completely different "peace of cake"

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

I found this indicator in the elite section. Can you make it have color change and alerts on zero cross. Currently it doesn't have different colors for zero cross and it doesnt alert.

By the way i have a very beginner question. Macd zero cross is exactly the same as the crossover of 2 moving averages the macd is using in its calculation? (fast and slow) Thank you.
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

MACD rsi adaptive 3 ...

mandagozu81

Here is the indicator.

Colors added for over all trend change (zero line crosses) as well as slope of the macd line direction change. Alerts are added on following 3 conditions : zero line crosses, slope direction changes and signal line crosses (you can configure each and every alert which you wish to be alerted for). As usual, it is using the choice of 4 possible rsi variations for adapting :

0 - rsi

1 - Wilder's rsi

2 - rsx

3 - Cuttler's rsi

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Custom Pattern

Mladen Thank you for the Rsi adaptive macd indicator.

I found the attached indicator "custom pattern" in the internet. Can you add (popup and sound) alert to the indicator please?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Just checking : you want alerts for this indicator ?

mandagozu81:
Mladen Thank you for the Rsi adaptive macd indicator. I found the attached indicator "custom pattern" in the internet. Can you add (popup and sound) alert to the indicator please?
Files:
pattern.gif 42 kb
mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Alerts on custom pattern indicator

mladen:
Just checking : you want alerts for this indicator ?

Yes i want alerts on the indicator.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

mandagozu81

Here you go Alerts added to it (due to the nature of the indicator there will be alerts frequently though)

mandagozu81:
Yes i want alerts on the indicator.
Files:
traderdp
traderdp  

mladen or mrtools, a very strange request re this indicator

mrtools:
Non lag Atr of Jma cross

mladen or mrtools,

I really appreciate all the help and assistance that you both have given to all on these 2 forums (Elite + Advanced Elite) including me very much.

Sorry, but I have a very strange and unusual request. Is there any way possible to convert this indicator: nonlag ATR of jma cross into Ninja Trader 7 (NT7) code since I use synthetic bars to trade with ( not time related and not Renko bars either) that was coded for me, but only for the NT7 platform. I have been using this indicator successfully on MT4 but it appears to be dramatically better on these NT7 synthetic bars after laborious and time consuming testing.

I certainly understand if this is not possible, as I am well aware that you code for MT4 and MT5 on these forums. Thank you both very much for your unending and considerable assistance here; without it and your indicators on these forums, I would not have had any chance for successful trading after years of trying. I very much appreciate all of your tireless work here. If this is an inappropriate request on this forum, I respectfully apologize to all.

nonlag_atr_of_jma_cross.mq4.

traderdp

David

William Snyder
William Snyder  
traderdp:
mladen or mrtools,

I really appreciate all the help and assistance that you both have given to all on these 2 forums (Elite + Advanced Elite) including me very much.

Sorry, but I have a very strange and unusual request. Is there any way possible to convert this indicator: nonlag ATR of jma cross into Ninja Trader 7 (NT7) code since I use synthetic bars to trade with ( not time related and not Renko bars either) that was coded for me, but only for the NT7 platform. I have been using this indicator successfully on MT4 but it appears to be dramatically better on these NT7 synthetic bars after laborious and time consuming testing.

I certainly understand if this is not possible, as I am well aware that you code for MT4 and MT5 on these forums. Thank you both very much for your unending and considerable assistance here; without it and your indicators on these forums, I would not have had any chance for successful trading after years of trying. I very much appreciate all of your tireless work here. If this is an inappropriate request on this forum, I respectfully apologize to all.

nonlag_atr_of_jma_cross.mq4.

traderdp

David

Hello David

Have you seen these synthetic bars posted here

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

post#2769

Anyway its not NT but this is a little cleaner version of the non lag atr jma cross, and its working on the synthetic bars from that post, in case you want to try on that version need to have a lot of bars in your offline chart for it to work correctly, this one on the picture is 200+ bars. As far as knowing how to code NT I don't know how.

traderdp
traderdp  

mlladen and mrtools - again on this indicator

mrtools:
Hello David

Have you seen these synthetic bars posted here

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

post#2769

Anyway its not NT but this is a little cleaner version of the non lag atr jma cross, and its working on the synthetic bars from that post, in case you want to try on that version need to have a lot of bars in your offline chart for it to work correctly, this one on the picture is 200+ bars. As far as knowing how to code NT I don't know how.

mrtools,

Thanks you very much for your input. I really appreciate it. I went to the site but my synthetics are quite different and mine are only on NT7. they have always had great potential and this indicator will help tremendously.

mladen,

Is any help on coding this indicator (nonlag ATR of jma cross) for Ninja Trader 7 (NT7) possible? Thanks once again for all the help freely available on these 2 forums. You have been a tremendous help to me.

traderdp

David