Elite indicators :) - page 565

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ray

Brainstorming : try this version too. If you set the SuperTrend.ShowAsDiff parameter to true, you will get what is in thhe lowest sub-window

As of "super trend" itself : originally (when it was invented) as far as I remember it was called atr stops and that is one of the good old trading systems with a sound logic and good results if one follows the rules. Will try to find the tradestation rules for trading atr stops and if I find it will post it here (maybe helps in clarifying this kind of "super trend" trading)

rayphua:
Thanks Mladen, that was quick. Yes, I can see what you mean now, it basically follows price as the numbers on the indicator shows. Not sure how useful this would be, I explore it further.

Btw, what are your thoughts on SuperTrend? Looking back historically, it does seem to be rather accurate since it is quite a similar method to price action based on supports and resistances. I am of the assumption it does not repaint, does it? Would you have any suggestions as to what other sort of filters would help?

I've been making comparisions to the earlier StepMaPdfMa which you did and have been wondering if you see any advantages or disadvantages both indicators would bring.

I suppose this could also have a cross indicator like Nina?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Spamming now

Here is a version with one more option : if you set the ShowAsDiff to true and set the ZeroBased to true too, you will get what is in the lowest sub-window :

No more spamming now

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
Ray

Brainstorming : try this version too. If you set the SuperTrend.ShowAsDiff parameter to true, you will get what is in thhe lowest sub-window

As of "super trend" itself : originally (when it was invented) as far as I remember it was called atr stops and that is one of the good old trading systems with a sound logic and good results if one follows the rules. Will try to find the tradestation rules for trading atr stops and if I find it will post it here (maybe helps in clarifying this kind of "super trend" trading)

Dear Mladen,

Looking forward to more of your research regarding the stops.

Btw, I've looked at version 1.02. It's interesting. Although the bars seem to quite erratic, you'll realize that the first push of a change into the opposite direction of the Supertrend would usually result in a longer 1st bar in the opposite direction when you set Showdiff as True. The subsequent bars are usually shorter till they almost flatten before the bars extend longer again. Perhaps if the calculations could be somehow smoothened or averaged, and be given different coloring options, the moves could be clearer; shorter red bars show as orange, longer red bars show as red, for eg.

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
Spamming now

Here is a version with one more option : if you set the ShowAsDiff to true and set the ZeroBased to true too, you will get what is in the lowest sub-window :

No more spamming now

Of all the spamming, these sort of spamming I LIKE! Seriously though, this is turning out to be quite interesting.

Files:
1_1.gif 18 kb
mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Combo indicator

Hello Mladen,

I have a question to ask. It is possible in MT4 to merge 4 different indicators in one parent combo indicator right?

I want to have an indicator which looks exactly like the 4TF Bars Indicator, but instead of having 4 different timeframes for 4 boxes i would like to have 4 different indicators for 4 boxes all in one indicator subwindow.

Indicator Value above zero: Blue box

Indicator value below zero: Red box

Input parameters EXAMPLE:

Zerolag Macd Fast:12

Zerolag Macd Slow:26

Zerolag Macd Price:0

Ehlers Fisher Transform Period:10

Ehlers Fisher Transform Price:0

Ehlers Fisher Transform: Smooth Length:5

Ehlers Fisher Transform: Smooth Phase:0

Blau Ergodic Tsi Period1:8

Blau Ergodic Tsi Period2:5

Blau Erdogic Tsi Period3:5

Blau Erdogic Tsi Price:0

T3 Velocity Length: 14

T3 Velocity Hot: 1.0

T3 Velocity Price:0

T3 Velocity Original:False

Alerts on: True

Alerts on Current: False

It would alert when all the boxes turn red or blue and the refererence for the color change would be zero cross. If this is not time consuming to code i am planning to have it coded. Thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Multi symbols CCI + smoothing

altoronto

This is primarily an answer to this post of your : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page18 but since we are keeping that kind of smoothing in the elite for now, posting it here. This is a multi symbol CCI with smoothing added

altoronto
altoronto  
mladen:
altoronto This is primarily an answer to this post of your : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page18 but since we are keeping that kind of smoothing in the elite for now, posting it here. This is a multi symbol CCI with smoothing added

Thank you Mladen.

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Combo indicator

Hello Mladen,

I need your valuable idea about the post 5646 that i posted yesterday. As i said i am planning to have it coded by an outsource coder, just want to know if such parent indicator is very time consuming to make provided that i send all the child indicators that will form the parent indicator one by one to the coder.

And second, is the "4tf macd indicator" sourcecode for example a good indicator to use as the backbone of a such combo indicator since i want the new combo indicator to visually look exactly like the 4tf macd indicator?

Since i think you are one of the best mt4 coders around your valuable ideas and reccomendations are very important for me! Thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

mandagozu81

It should not take too much time to make such an indicator

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

I need your valuable idea about the post 5646 that i posted yesterday. As i said i am planning to have it coded by an outsource coder, just want to know if such parent indicator is very time consuming to make provided that i send all the child indicators that will form the parent indicator one by one to the coder.

And second, is the "4tf macd indicator" sourcecode for example a good indicator to use as the backbone of a such combo indicator since i want the new combo indicator to visually look exactly like the 4tf macd indicator?

Since i think you are one of the best mt4 coders around your valuable ideas and reccomendations are very important for me! Thank you.
RWP
RWP  

Dear Mladen,

I'm revisiting our discussion regarding PDFMA.

I have a couple of requests which I hope you can accede to, so thank you in advance.

1. Nina-like cross which we discussed earlier in MTF.

2. Recoded version of your pdfma for chart (attached) that shows the price which would trigger the change in direction on the chart; up or down. I believe since I had it set at High/Low to be false, it really doesn't tell me where the price trigger point would be. If price was above indicator, it could still show on the pdfma histo as down since it doesn't take into account the highs and lows. Also to be in MTF.

3. Recoded version of pdfma histo (attached) to have option for it to be like an oscillator or tape as you did with SuperTrendX; with the showasdiff, and zerobased. Also to be in MTF.

4. Price to show the changes in color that follows the settings of pdfma. Also to be in MTF. I've attached SuperTrendXCandles so you could understand just in case I'm not clear.

Sorry for asking so much, Mladen. I still somehow find that it's easier trading with PDFMA than SuperTrend. Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

stepmav7.2pdf.mq4stepmav7.2pdfhisto.mq4supertrendxcandles.mq4