Elite indicators :) - page 1045

mladen:
Upgraded swing line indicator (optimized code, more user friendly, one possible issue on weekly alerts solved) : swing_line_2_1.mq4

Hi,

is it not possible to adjust parameters like period or lenght?

thefxpros:

Hi,

is it not possible to adjust parameters like period or lenght?

thefxpros

Swing line indicator does not have a period or length (that is the way how it is calculated)

mladen:

Here is a version with multi time frame (including the custom time frames) options added : stepma_pdf_4_2.ex4

Dear Mladen

would you please add "Display Type" option to StepMA pdf 4_2.ex4

and then later made histogram version

Thanks

talaate:

Dear Mladen

would you please add "Display Type" option to StepMA pdf 4_2.ex4

and then later made histogram version

Thanks

talaate

What should the display type contain?

talaate:

Hi Boss

Exactly like you did for "averages - mtf + alerts 6_7" as shown in the given photo

OK

And please : no more "boss". I am no "boss"

mladen:

OK

And please : no more "boss". I am no "boss"

ok

I am so sorry

I had already asked to add divergence to the DSS of averages, but maybe that's not possible because of all the included averages, I don't know...

But, could you make a DSS of Ahrens moving average with divergence and the same features of this included DSS of averages 1_4 ?

Merci bien !

Files:

mladen:
Also, upgraded averages (non lag ma needed to be written differently - the rest f averages were OK) : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_7.ex4

PS; I am starting to like this double smoothed SMA

Hi Mladen

Would you please make this indicator to "StepMA Averages"

Thanks

Abel

abel:

Hi Mladen

Would you please make this indicator to "StepMA Averages"

Thanks

Abel

Abel

Still the non lag ma and recursive trend line are not solved in the adaptive mode

If those two get solved too (in any way) then it will be used in other indicators too

mladen:

Abel

Still the non lag ma and recursive trend line are not solved in the adaptive mode

If those two get solved too (in any way) then it will be used in other indicators too

Okay Mladen..thanks for the explanation

Reason: