Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 192

Filter HAS

Andama, how to filter the false signal from this HAS indicator ?

Thanx

In Strenght Trend i use Trend Strenght Indi. For Exit I use MTF Stoch and higher Timeframe + MTF Stoch in Strenght Trend.

Nothing is perfect and we must use in trading our Brain !!!

Good Trading all !!!!

MTF Forex Freedom Indicator

Hi everyone,

I've been trying (pretty desperately) to get this thing to stop repainting. Its a little weird because I find that sometimes it does it, othertimes it does not, and on inconsistent timeframes (higher and lower).

Also, there is an "Autodisplay" function on the indicator inputs. Would anyone be able to tell me what it does?

I am not a programmer by any means, but atleast tried to give it my best shot .

I read back in some earlier posts about a simple change in code that would allow the indicator to stop doing it, but I'm overall not too sure where to go from here. I've been getting errors when compiling. The script looks a lot like the MTF XO indicators, so if anyone has any previous experience, it'd be great if you took at look at this.

Without any repainting issues, its been performing well in live conditions. But this is beyond my level. Could anyone help? Thanks!!!

it's been answered many times - read the thread

can someone tell me where to find the Trend Strength EMA indicator used by ANDAMA>

mw4121:
can someone tell me where to find the Trend Strength EMA indicator used by ANDAMA>

Here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173816

Moving average in seperate window.... color changing bar

Is someone able to make a moving average indicator that shows up in a separate indicator window that basically changes color if price is above or bellow the moving average. I already have a color changing moving average indicator in the form of a normal moving average that is displayed on top of the candles, but I would like one that comes in a bar form that changes from red to green depending if the price is above or bellow the moving average and I would like it in a separate indicator window.

If someone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Hope this works...

fx_chick:
Is someone able to make a moving average indicator that shows up in a separate indicator window that basically changes color if price is above or bellow the moving average. I already have a color changing moving average indicator in the form of a normal moving average that is displayed on top of the candles, but I would like one that comes in a bar form that changes from red to green depending if the price is above or bellow the moving average and I would like it in a separate indicator window.

If someone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Hi Fx_chick,

I am not a coder but I took one of Igorad's MA indicators and moved it to a separate window for you. You can change the length etc., in the parameters.

I use it in its original form.

Hope it works for you...

Regards,

Files:

Files:

Looking for indicator

im looking for indicator on the chart below , i know 1 is digistoch and 1 more is MACD , anyone know what indi on the chart ? look like isakas indi or brain trading indi to me..

Files:
gj.jpg  30 kb
Reason: