MACD indicator - page 70

MACD rising falling 2

This is a 2-in-1 macd rising falling indicator with default setting used as you specified for the irst 2 macd settings 12 - 26 - 1 ; 22 - 30 - 1. This way toy can see te state of the 2 macd indicators (lower is macd 1 and upper is macd 2)

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

I have found 3 different settings of this indicator to be accurate and reliable, but instead of using 3 seperate windows to check their signals i would appreciate if you can kindly create a 3 in 1 version.

So WHEN ALL 3 settings ( e.g 12 - 26 - 1 ; 22 - 30 - 1; 34 - 40 - 1 ) are showing GREEN the indicator will show GREEN, and WHEN ALL 3 settings are showing RED the indicator will show RED, BUT WHEN ALL 3 settings DO NOT AGREE the indicator will show GOLD Color.

The indicator should be in the regular HISTOGRAM design

THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK
Files:

Hi, please can someone help correct the error(s) i have made trying to add Mode to the Macd Bar

managed to add price field ok, but no matter what i try when adding Mode it does nt seem to work as it should or get errors

any help appreciated, and if someone could show me were i went wrong, it would also be a great help

thanks alot

macd_crossover_histo_-_alerts_amp_mtf_1.03_-_pf.1.mq4

WR1:
Hi, please can someone help correct the error(s) i have made trying to add Mode to the Macd Bar

managed to add price field ok, but no matter what i try when adding Mode it does nt seem to work as it should or get errors

any help appreciated, and if someone could show me were i went wrong, it would also be a great help

thanks alot

macd_crossover_histo_-_alerts_amp_mtf_1.03_-_pf.1.mq4

WR1,

In calling the built in macd not able to use mode, can only call it something like this

double macd=iMACD(NULL,0,FastEmaPeriod,SlowEmaPeriod,SignalPeriod,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,i);

double sign = iMACD(NULL,0,FastEmaPeriod,SlowEmaPeriod,SignalPeriod,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,i);

Hi, Mr Tools

thanks for the reply

didn't realize its the built in Macd - does that mean it can't be done with this indi?

WR1:
Hi, Mr Tools

thanks for the reply

didn't realize its the built in Macd - does that mean it can't be done with this indi?

One way to do it would be something like this.

Thanks Mr Tools,

its really good of you,

(i will learn a bit more one day)

is there any possibility that the signal can have price as well, or does it make no difference

Thanks very much

WR1:
Thanks Mr Tools,

its really good of you,

(i will learn a bit more one day)

is there any possibility that the signal can have price as well, or does it make no difference

Thanks very much

Far as I know its not possible, as far as making a difference,don't think it will.

Guys

By definition signal line is an EMA of MACD (metatrader built in macd uses SMA but Gerald Appel, the inventor of MACD, used EMA) so the signal line can not have price (it has it implicitly since the MACD is calculated on a price)

Thanks for the reply's

sure it will be fine and much improved as it is anyway

thanks again Mr Tools

mladen:
This is a 2-in-1 macd rising falling indicator with default setting used as you specified for the irst 2 macd settings 12 - 26 - 1 ; 22 - 30 - 1. This way toy can see te state of the 2 macd indicators (lower is macd 1 and upper is macd 2)

hi mladen,

can the graph of this 2-in-1 be changed to look like a composite one? i mean to show the 2-in-1 as if it were a 'normal' macd.

Reason: