Elite indicators :) - page 567

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

David

Try this version out

PS: changed the name for 2 reasons. 1st : it never actually used atr. 2nd now it don't use nonLagMa but those are all our (TSD) proprietary smoothed values. Play a bit with SmoothLength to see what "amount" of smoothness you need

traderdp:
mladen,

Just a quick question as to whether there is any available info on the possibility of my last indicator (nonlag ATR of jma cross) coding request to you?

Thanks alot once again for all you do for all of us on these 2 forums.

traderdp

David
michaelB
michaelB  

Are these the same indicators

I've been testing these 2 indicators. They look similar, but have different Property Inputs.

Can a non-repainting Histogram version be created for both indicators? Thank you.

volatility_quality_nrp_-_stridsman.mq4

vq-stridsman_on_jurik_mtfalerts.mq4

traderdp
traderdp  

mladen, sorry but I'm a bit confused

mladen:
David

Try this version out

PS: changed the name for 2 reasons. 1st : it never actually used atr. 2nd now it don't use nonLagMa but those are all our (TSD) proprietary smoothed values. Play a bit with SmoothLength to see what "amount" of smoothness you need

mladen,

I'm sorry for not being more specific today in my followup request. I was referring to my prior request last week about taking the nonlag ATR of jma cross MT4 indicator and coding it for NinjaTrader 7 (NT7) so I could use it with my synthetic bars.

By the way, your just posted smoothed crosses MT4 indicator is just about identical to the original nonlag ATR of jma cross indi and so smooth crosses would also be perfect for NT7 if that one could be more easily coded into NT7. Thanks once again and sorry for my confusion.

traderdp

David

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

David

As far as I saw they have a JMA converted to ninja trader. Now JMA is not as good as smoothing we are using (it is the usual jma that was first a welth lab version, then someone decompiled it and then that someone converted it to metatrader, and then it was converted to ninja trader, the usual story ).

So all you have to do in ninja trader is to take a nonLagMa and apply 2 times their jma to that nonLagMa (I believe they converted it to ninja trader too) and you will get results similar to the version you are using in metatrader

traderdp:
mladen,

I'm sorry for not being more specific today in my followup request. I was referring to my prior request last week about taking the nonlag ATR of jma cross MT4 indicator and coding it for NinjaTrader 7 (NT7) so I could use it with my synthetic bars.

By the way, your just posted smoothed crosses MT4 indicator is just about identical to the original nonlag ATR of jma cross indi and so smooth crosses would also be perfect for NT7 if that one could be more easily coded into NT7. Thanks once again and sorry for my confusion.

traderdp

David
William Snyder
William Snyder  
michaelB:
I've been testing these 2 indicators. They look similar, but have different Property Inputs.

Can a non-repainting Histogram version be created for both indicators? Thank you.

volatility_quality_nrp_-_stridsman.mq4

vq-stridsman_on_jurik_mtfalerts.mq4

Michael how would you like the histograms colored?

This is an example this using the jurik version top is the regular way(slope of main value), one below nrp coloring is done if main value greater than slower value(gold dotted line).

Anyway posting some updated jurik versions. The jurik2 coloring done the regular way and the jurik-2 done when main value greater than slower value.

updated versions posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

michaelB
michaelB  

mrtools and VQ-Stridsman

regarding the histogram version-

I think it would be best if you could create a histogram version from the jurik-2 indicator.

ie "VQ-Stridsman on jurik-2_mtf+alerts"

Thanks again....

William Snyder
William Snyder  
michaelB:
regarding the histogram version-

I think it would be best if you could create a histogram version from the jurik-2 indicator.

ie "VQ-Stridsman on jurik-2_mtf+alerts"

Thanks again....

Michael this is the jurik-2 histo version.

traderdp
traderdp  

mladen, final comments on smooth crosses/nonlag on jma ATR of jma cross coding to NT7

mladen:
David

As far as I saw they have a JMA converted to ninja trader. Now JMA is not as good as smoothing we are using (it is the usual jma that was first a welth lab version, then someone decompiled it and then that someone converted it to metatrader, and then it was converted to ninja trader, the usual story ).

So all you have to do in ninja trader is to take a nonLagMa and apply 2 times their jma to that nonLagMa (I believe they converted it to ninja trader too) and you will get results similar to the version you are using in metatrader

mladen,

Unfortunately I can't code at all, my great misfortune in life, since coding is such a valuable asset here. All I know is Medicine. I also can't find any jma indi for NT7, the only one avail is for NT6.5 which is not compatible with NT7. And even if I could get jma, I wouldn't know how to actually "take nonlLagMa and apply 2 times their jma to that nonLagMa" as you suggested.

Here is my question to you today. Is there anyone you know who I could pay to code the smooth crosses indi that you posted yesterday into NT7, where you would be entirely comfortable that that coder would never disseminate the indi anywhere else or to anyone else in order to maintain the integrity and security of the rules of these Elite and Advanced Elite paid forums.

I would never do anything to violate the rules of these 2 forums. I have learned so much and my trading has gotten better soley due to your terrific indicators and all of the invaluable info on these 2 forums, and I am extraordinarily thankful for all of your help, past and present.

One final thought, if it is not possible to use someone to code the smooth crosses indi into NT7, then I entirely understand. Would it be possible for you to try to create these synthetic bars that I have on my NT7 into MT4 code so I could simply use my MT4 template as is on newly created synthetic bars all on the MT4 platform. I believe the synthetic bars code is available on my computer. Thanks once again for everything.

traderdp

David

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

David

Seems the easiest solution for all that would be to see if someone can converts your synthetic bars to metatrader (if it is convertable at all). So, if you can (if it is not a private or a commercial code) you could post it here so somebody can give it a shot of converting

michaelB
michaelB  

mrtools VQ-Stridsman

Thank you for the histogram based on the VQ-Stridsman on jurik-2 indicator.

While comparing the histogram to the original indicator I noticed the crossovers of the red and yellow dashed lines. I believe these are the JMA1 and JMA2 lines.

Would it be possible to create another histogram from the

"VQ-Stridsman on jurik-2_mtf+alerts" indicator based only

on the JMA1 and JMA2 lines, without the blue and silver signal line?

As always, thank you very much for all your help.