Indicators with alerts/signal - page 526

mladen:
That is a regular SSA (Singular Spectrum Analysis). It recalculates

Is there any nrp version?

clon_tron:
Is there any nrp version?

There is an end-pointed version of it (it does not recalculate). It is different in values than the "regular" SSA version and it is posted at this post here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page9

Hi, guys .

I got this indicator frm this site. It does not give allerts or emails. Could you please fix it or tell me how to change inputs. The only thing I changed is : alerts:on; email: on; bands deviation :3.0. Please, help.

Thank you.

vicky.a.:
Hi, guys .

I got this indicator frm this site. It does not give allerts or emails. Could you please fix it or tell me how to change inputs. The only thing I changed is : alerts:on; email: on; bands deviation :3.0. Please, help.

Thank you.

Hi Vicky.a, your right they weren't working, changed some things in the code and am getting alerts now.Thank you for letting us know! As a reminder the alerts can be either the upper, lower band break or price crossing the b band center ma.

Thank you so much!!! It works great !! Hate to bother you again, but is there a way to turn signals off on a middle bend? I am getting alot of emails because of the middle bend.

Hi, Mladen, Mr.Tools

Please add sound- and text alert to this old indi. It very useful and no repaint.

Thanks.

vicky.a.:
Thank you so much!!! It works great !! Hate to bother you again, but is there a way to turn signals off on a middle bend? I am getting alot of emails because of the middle bend.

Yes, alertsOnPriceCrossMa = true, change it to false.

Thank you, mrtools.

bot14:
Hi, Mladen, Mr.Tools

Please add sound- and text alert to this old indi. It very useful and no repaint.

Thanks.

omg yea thats right... omg to ur indicator for posting 100s of buy sell random signals in less than an hour. u dont want an alert on it unless u r planning on showing it to guiness books of world record for maximum number of signals per hour. hehehehe. look through this entire thread and u will find great indicators posted by mladen and mrtools.

Thank you, mrtools.

I did that and now is giving alerts when it is closing above or below the upper or lower bands, not when the price is crossing them. If there is no way to change it than I will switch back alertsOnPriceCrossMa to true and email to false.

Reason: