EA_based Trailing Stop

Anyone generous enough (and there are so many generous programmers on this Forum, for which I in particular, am very thankful for) to build me an EA that will take the function of a Trailing Stop based on an EMA, please?

Example: If I run a 13-EMA shift 2 on the chart, the stop should be on that ema where that reading is at that time of that candle.

I am sure it will not even test the skills of you skillful guys.

Thanking you in advance.

Best wishes.

Please.............

ValeoFX:
Anyone generous enough (and there are so many generous programmers on this Forum, for which I in particular, am very thankful for) to build me an EA that will take the function of a Trailing Stop based on an EMA, please?

Example: If I run a 13-EMA shift 2 on the chart, the stop should be on that ema where that reading is at that time of that candle.

I am sure it will not even test the skills of you skillful guys.

Thanking you in advance.

Best wishes.

I know its late in the year, but please would someone help me here? Thanks.

ValeoFX:
I know its late in the year, but please would someone help me here? Thanks.

ValeoFX,

I've sent message to Igorad asking him to help you. He may do it if he is able to or available.

Hi,

I've developed EMATrailing Stop EA.

Files:

igorad:
Hi, I've developed EMATrailing Stop EA.

Thanks a lot Igorad.

igorad:
Hi, I've developed EMATrailing Stop EA.

iGorad, thank you ever so much. This is most kind of you. Wishing you a Blessed Christmas. Thank you for all the "gifts" you bestowed on all of us this past year, it is very much appreciated.

Best wishes.

Man, I was just thinking about this the other day. Good stuff. So valeo, how did you come to the thirteen expo with a 2 shift? And what timeframe? I was just looking back on some charts and seems WMA would be a little better. Just wanting your thoughts.

C.E.O.:
Man, I was just thinking about this the other day. Good stuff. So valeo, how did you come to the thirteen expo with a 2 shift? And what timeframe? I was just looking back on some charts and seems WMA would be a little better. Just wanting your thoughts.

Good morning CEO. It was purely from testing it on the 15_M chart. However, the intention is NOT to keep it to that alone. In fact I still prefer the 25-EMA with NO shift on the 5_M_Chart as my preferred exit, but that depends again on what the market does. Sometimes the market moves swiftly into a reversal and then I don't use any of this at all, but my CCI / RSI combination.

More about that, once NewDigital had helped me make a certain important decision.

Nest wishes.

Have you looked at a jurik or hull or decema MA?

WOW, if you could even get a hull on trend change!!

I know this one from codersguru has a buffer already in it, Im sure it is destiny-LOL

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175446

OHHHHH the possibilities. Igorad, Is this possible??? Just a hull,,,PLEASE!!!

Igorad is a magical coder

Reqest for Stop_Loss ES

Hi,

I'm wondering may-be somebody have or can make EA wich trails stop_loss by Fractals levels. The EA have_break even option and slop_loss is hiden from broker.

Thank You.

Reason: