Elite indicators :) - page 1027

Wulong10:
Hope you have a great day, Mladen and Mrtools ...

Could you please add some thingies to this enclosed Slope Divergence TSI, seems a crazy and good one. So, an extra option for histo (I'm not into histo, but I might use this one only), of course also with slope coloring and if possible, a drop down list of the new averages.

Thanks !

Wulong

Wulong

Added histogram option (you can turn it on and off, like on the example) : slope divergence tsi 2.mq4

Upgraded slope divergence tsi that uses averages for calculation : slope_divergence_tsi_averages_2.ex4

It uses the latest set of moving averages now and it has the option to use any time frame )not just the built in time frames) now

mladen:
Re: Elite indicators

Wulong

Here you go : dss_of_averages_1_1.ex4

Hi Mladen, could you please add alerts and arrows to this indicator, please?

Wulong10:
Wow, that was fast. THANKS !

Since it's an ex4 file, could you please add the same feature as you did to the TSS, the 'line width' where the inputs are, so that I can make some fat lines ....

Wulong

Here you go : DSS of averages 1_1.ex4

Files:

Wulong10:
Hi Mladen-Mrtools,

I think you already know that all kinds of DSS are of intrest to me.

So the new DSS of LWMA caught me eye.

Seems a good thing.

Could you please add the new prices ?

And can you also add a drop down list of all kinds of averages to choose from, so that I can compare with the already there present LWMA ? I think it would be a great indicator ....

Best regards from Wulong

Wulong

Here you go : DSS of averages.ex4

PS; second example is using heiken ashi median body for price. The rest is all default

Files:

Wulong10:
Hello Mladen-Mrtools.

Would you be so kind as to add the new prices to the enclosed Coppock indicator ?

I can't think of other interesting thingies you could add, maybe you have some more ideas than me ...

Thanks.

Wulong

Wulong

Here you go (made it a bit user friendlier and added the usual choice of 18 prices) : Coppock curve 2.mq4

Files:

Here is a version of parabolic SAR that uses averages for input (29 types) and you can chose 18 types of prices : Parabolic SAR of averages.ex4

Jozy:
Hi Mladen, could you please add alerts and arrows to this indicator, please?

Jozy

Here is a version with alerts (and with latest set of 30 averages types, and with custom time frames support) : dss_of_averages_1_2.ex4

mladen:

Jozy

Here is a version with alerts (and with latest set of 30 averages types, and with custom time frames support) : dss_of_averages_1_2.ex4

Good time of day , cann't share indicator on the right side? up and down/ thank you.

Evgenlch:
Good time of day , cann't share indicator on the right side? up and down/ thank you.

Evgenlch

It was posted a long time ago

A couple of versions you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

Reason: