Requests & Ideas - page 87

Hi Mladen, could you please add arrows to the change of slope of the attached indicator?

Files:

One more average MACD filter ...

vishal gandhi

Here you go

regards

Mladen

vishal gandhi:
Hello Mladen, Can You Please Make IndicatorOne More Average MACD Modify To One More Average MACD Filter. Like Shown In The Image macd_-_std_normalized_1_1_histo.mq4Rsx On Oma Filter. Thanks In Advance.

(Req)Magnified Market Price For Tick Data Chart

Hello Mladen, Can You Please Make Indicator Magnified Market Price on tick charts. The Indicator Cannot work on tick data price chart as shown in the image . displaying only 0.

Here you go Bid (as bid) does not exist for custom charts (like tick data or custom time frames) since metatrader itself is keeping it somewhere in his own memory but only for symbols it (metatrader) knows about (it does not exist in the history file, but is received from broker, and since those symbols (the "_t"+symbol name) do not exist on broker, it is kept as 0) so in that case close must be used. So, now, the indicator uses close instead of bid (that is the only change in the code)

regards

Mladen

vishal gandhi:
Hello Mladen, Can You Please Make Indicator Magnified Market Price on tick charts. The Indicator Cannot work on tick data price chart as shown in the image . displaying only 0.

hi Vishal, could you please post HT Dsema indicator?

camisa:
hi Vishal, could you please post HT Dsema indicator?

Here is the HT Dsema

Files:

Indicator Request - Demand Index by Sibbet

hello,

it seems that this indicator has never been coded for metatrader and i would like to use it in my trading system.

Demand Index by James Sibbet - Traders Laboratory Forums

Demand Index

Demand_Index

would it be possible to code this indicator for metatrader?

thank you very much an best regards,

mk77ch

Interesting Thanks

Working on it

mk77ch:
hello,

it seems that this indicator has never been coded for metatrader and i would like to use it in my trading system.

Demand Index by James Sibbet - Traders Laboratory Forums

Demand Index

Demand_Index

would it be possible to code this indicator for metatrader?

thank you very much an best regards,

mk77ch
Files:
dmi.jpg  93 kb

you are the man!

Reason: