mladen:
jorgka

Here you go

regards

Mladen

Cheers mate

jorgka
jorgka  

Here is another one the convert please Mladen for Interpolate / MTF.

Cheers Again

Jorgka

jorgka
jorgka  
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

Here you go With alerts and arrows (and adjustable gap, of course). Hre is an example with a bit longer momentum period (30 in this case) with appropriate arrows

momentum_-_directional_2_-_alerts_amp_arraows.mq4

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Trust this finds you well.

Please could you add Alerts and Arrows to this new "gem"; I must agree with you that it shows tremendous potential and let's hope it does not just stay at "potential".

Much appreciate you.

Best wishes.
Hercs
Hercs  

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go With alerts and arrows (and adjustable gap, of course). Hre is an example with a bit longer momentum period (30 in this case) with appropriate arrows

regards

Mladen

==============

Good morning Mladen,

As always deeply indebted to you and appreciating having such expertise available to me.

Best wishes.

Mladen Rakic
jorgka
jorgka  

Thanks Again

traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

when I change line 6 to a 3 to allow for 3 buffer SetIndexLabel, "trend " being the reason. i get the straight line,see attached, even though the data window shows the readings.

any suggestions??

Top mom is with 1, bottom is with 3

thanks

Ray

mladen:
ValeoFX

regards

Mladen
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ray

It is not a straight line, but you have one value which is much bigger than the rest of the values (the value of the volatility) and when drawn on a regular chart it seems like straight line. If you make that sub-window taller, you will see exactly what is going on. Here is one example :

I took a weekly chart in this example (since it has relatively high accumulated volatility) to make it more obvious what is happening, but on a lower time frames the accumulated volatility (points) is very small when you compare it to values of trend buffer (which are +1 and -1) and then you get the "flattening" effect

traderduke:
mladen

when I change line 6 to a 3 to allow for 3 buffer SetIndexLabel, "trend " being the reason. i get the straight line,see attached, even though the data window shows the readings.

any suggestions??

Top mom is with 1, bottom is with 3

thanks

Ray
Files:
rk.gif 22 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Blau - T3 candlestick indicators ...

Made these from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173131/page2 and then remembered that Bob Fulks and Alex Matulich, when they were changing the original Tim Tillson T3 calculation, claimed that when they changed it it became the same in lag as ema (and not a greater lag as in the original)

So decided to see what would the effect of using T3 instead of ema in those calculations be. These are the results (not bad at all actually, I used a "slow" hot parameter to make these directly comparable to ema counterparts, if someone wishes faster calculation, easiest way is to increase the hot field.

this is T3 candlestick indicator

blau_-_t3_co.mq4

and this is T3 ergodic candlestick oscillator

blau_-_t3_eco.mq4