ADX alert!! - page 12

hi dear friends

would someone please make an indicator with below specifications ?

separate adjustable level cross for adx and +di ( fore example when +di cross up 25 then we have a yellow sign and when adx cross 20 we have a blue sign and a red sign for +di cross down 40 )

multi time frame indicator

non repainting

thanks a lot in advance

Hello guys .... Very nice thread !!!

Does anyone got an adx indi that appears an arrow when above 20 and slope is up (positive)

Hello Mrtools, can't thank you enough for all the work you and mladen do.

I was wondering if you could code this adx's changing slope color

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download FX Sniper's ADX Mod.ex4

to this versions.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Wilder's DMI book alerts nmc.mq4

tropicalrecon:
Hello Mrtools, can't thank you enough for all the work you and mladen do.

I was wondering if you could code this adx's changing slope color

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download FX Sniper's ADX Mod.ex4

to this versions.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Wilder's DMI book alerts nmc.mq4

Hello Tropicalrecon, made this version and added slope alerts.

DMI ADX histogram oscillator

dmi_adx_histogram_oscillator.mq4

Dearest MLADEN & MrTools,

I would like to ask if is that possible to make an indicator that will show separately for +DI & -DI their "Inclination - Slope" ....

Thank you in advance for your help ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

Hi all in this ADX thread.

It is possible please a +DI / -DI alert - sound indicator? Eg: as soon +DI reaches 20 level alert whether it is coming up or down.

Thank you in advance, I have not any luck searching one.

How do you add the ADX Level to a buffer within the indicator code so for example when using icustom with a EA it can call up the ADX buffer, +D1 Buffer, -DI buffer, and ADX Level buffer.

But I looked at all the ADX indicators in this thread and none of then have a buffer for the ADX threshold  Level. Is it possible to add?

hifromeddie:

How do you add the ADX Level to a buffer within the indicator code so for example when using icustom with a EA it can call up the ADX buffer, +D1 Buffer, -DI buffer, and ADX Level buffer.

But I looked at all the ADX indicators in this thread and none of then have a buffer for the ADX threshold  Level. Is it possible to add?

Why would they use a buffer for a fixed level? Instead a simple level is declared and that way no buffer needs to be filled on each and every tick with same (constant) value(s)

mladen:
Why would they use a buffer for a fixed level? Instead a simple level is declared and that way no buffer needs to be filled on each and every tick with same (constant) value(s)

I needed the ADX threshold level in the buffer list so when I upload the indicator to eabuilder the threshold level shows up in the list of buffers so that I can design a ea to use the ADX as a filter by telling it to reject signals that appear when ADX or +Di or -Di is below the ADX 25 Threshold level for example.

There is a +Di, -Di and baseline (ADX blue line) buffer, but no Level buffer, so I didn't know how to write a custom code for the ADX level....which is why I was looking for a ADX indicator that has the Level as a buffer so that when it is uploaded to eabuilder I choose the Level buffer from the list and create the above mentioned rules etc.

Reason: