Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 786

shazzy:
Hi... Great work by MrTools to all our queries .... I have come across this indicator of UltraTrend which I like among all other super trend indicators... Can you plz help make this MTF ... Thanx a lot

Hi Shazzy, would need the original source code (mq4 non decompiled version) before we can add the mtf.

Mrtools.

Sorry, it for me decompiled the indicator. Here initial indicator. Make the MTF version.

Files:

jemchug:
Mrtools. Sorry, it for me decompiled the indicator. Here initial indicator. Make the MTF version.

jemchug

"trend session" is a simple renamed solar wind indicator made to display just a bit differently. See the comparison :

Files:
solar_wind.gif  77 kb

Dear MrTool. Is that possible to add arrow size for the indicator (RSI of (Macd-Signal)_V3 mtf.mq4) from post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page524 ,Talaat E PS: I am facing problems to write post with different separate lines I wonder while it looks in separate lines during writing but once I send it, then it looks just one line I am using Google chrome WHATs UP!!

talaate:
Dear MrTool. Is that possible to add arrow size for the indicator (RSI of (Macd-Signal)_V3 mtf.mq4) from post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page524 ,Talaat E PS: I am facing problems to write post with different separate lines I wonder while it looks in separate lines during writing but once I send it, then it looks just one line I am using Google chrome WHATs UP!!

talaate

Reported those editor issues to developers. They are working on it

yes it is separate lines finally

hi mladen how are you can you help me out i am so confused about mtf indicator dont work as i want .. like stoch cross and volatility both indicators are no repaint ..

when i set this to day setting .. they appear 8 bar lag and sometime i miss the chance to see when they appear becuase of night .. i cant sit 24 hours a day ..

and there is price field ..open and close and high and low which setting is best ..

thanks

thanks mladen

what about arrow sizethis time i am writing from my phone hope it separate lineswe will see

Rocktheedge:
hi mladen how are you can you help me out i am so confused about mtf indicator dont work as i want .. like stoch cross and volatility both indicators are no repaint ..

when i set this to day setting .. they appear 8 bar lag and sometime i miss the chance to see when they appear becuase of night .. i cant sit 24 hours a day ..

and there is price field ..open and close and high and low which setting is best ..

thanks

Rocktheedge

When you use higher time frame data, then the crosses are from higher time frame too. In my opinion, if you are already using higher time frame indicators, they should not be used in signaling mode (as you are trying to do) but for general trend direction mode and then lower time frame should be used for entry opportunities (signals). That is the usual way how a combination of two or more time frame data is used

talaate:

talaate

Arrow size added : rsi_of_macd-signal_v3.01_mtf.mq4

Reason: