Could you then make oscillator with 2 ATRs channels like the picture below

Thank you

Files:
atr_mtf.jpg  41 kb

bokachi:
Could you then make oscillator with 2 ATRs channels like the picture below

Thank you

bokachi

Try using the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173470/page3 (ma + atr == Keltner channel)

Or this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173470/page4

Hi mladen & forum seniors,

is there an ADX indicator with alert function when the ADX line changes direction upwards only, no alert needed for ADX level cross or +DMI cross -DMI etc, any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you

mahnooj:
Hi mladen & forum seniors, is there an ADX indicator with alert function when the ADX line changes direction upwards only, no alert needed for ADX level cross or +DMI cross -DMI etc, any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you

As far as I know there is no such one (mainly because adx is used in a different mode). This is one short description :

The Average Directional Index (ADX), Minus Directional Indicator (-DI) and Plus Directional Indicator (+DI) represent a group of directional movement indicators that form a trading system developed by Welles Wilder. Wilder designed ADX with commodities and daily prices in mind, but these indicators can also be applied to stocks. The Average Directional Index (ADX) measures trend strength without regard to trend direction. The other two indicators, Plus Directional Indicator (+DI) and Minus Directional Indicator (-DI), complement ADX by defining trend direction. Used together, chartists can determine both the direction and strength of the trend.

mladen:
As far as I know there is no such one (mainly because adx is used in a different mode). This is one short description :

Thanks for the reply mladen,

but could it be one, kindly refer to the below attached pic, i've circled 7 points where ADX has changed direction upwards (strengthens), i wanted to check if an alert can be added at these points, ie, when ADX strengthens. thanks you

Files:
eurusd.png  72 kb

Hello. It is expert for trade by one click. It need to repair to work on new MT4 build's(I use 625). Can you help me?

tradepredator.ex4

Files:

kostumer27:
Hello. It is expert for trade by one click. It need to repair to work on new MT4 build's(I use 625). Can you help me? tradepredator.ex4

kostumer27

ex4 file can not be changed

sir i have on ind can u add some future in this ind

1. in chart can u in all text print on only come same condition valid and in this fib come red color show in chat down trend and green show in up

both line draw show is sideways

can u change the background color in same like trend red come chnage back chart red same in green

sell

Buy

thank you

ashish4forex:
sir i have on ind can u add some future in this ind

1. in chart can u in all text print on only come same condition valid and in this fib come red color show in chat down trend and green show in up

both line draw show is sideways

can u change the background color in same like trend red come chnage back chart red same in green

sell

Buy

thank you

ashish4forex

as far as I see it already has a logic that makes it work the way it works (on some valid conditions).

Hey everyone, i was thinking is that possible to make a mirror moving average on chart? I have found the mirror moving average indicator but it was in a separate windows chart.

Files:
ma_mirror.mq4  3 kb
Reason: