Heikin Ashi (better formula) - page 8

It works now!

Thanks Boxter for your kind help and indicators, i like your idea

Explanation using 'RSI on HeikenAshi' and 'alb - wpr ds jurik on heiken ashi'

secretcode:
Thanks Boxter for sharing your work

But Need more explanation please !

Indicator 'RSI on HeikenAshi' and 'alb - wpr ds jurik on heiken ashi' are not working !

(Indicator 'Heiken Ashi MA T3 New v2' is already in indicators folder too)

secretcode

Hi secretcode,

'RSI on HeikenAshi' and 'alb - wpr ds jurik on heiken ashi' are both calling internally the indicator 'Heiken_Ashi MA T3 new v2.mq4' from my previous posting. This indi must be added to the indi folder of the other two indis.

The indi Heiken_Ashi MA T3 new v2.mq4 is a mod from me of the original Heiken_Ashi MA T3.mq4 of mladen. It offers Heikin Ashi candles using not only MA T3 or the original MAs but also Jurik MA, Kauffmann MA, ALMA MA and alb NonLagMA_v7.1. The additional MAs must be also added to the folder of the Heiken_Ashi MA T3 new v2 indi. I attached all of them below. After installation it should work.

If you want to use other Heikin Ashi indis as basis, the iCustom call function in the indis 'RSI on HeikenAshi' and 'alb - wpr ds jurik on heiken ashi' must be adapted.

Files:

I am not able to get a template to keep the special settings/colours of the HA_smoothed indicator. Is there some method of retaining exactly the template that is saved?

Every time I open the platform chart it regressess to the default colour settings.

The settings that are required are on the attached Mq4 file ----- and the results (after changing them manually every time I open the chart) is on the png screengrab.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:

TEAMTRADER:
I am not able to get a template to keep the special settings/colours of the HA_smoothed indicator. Is there some method of retaining exactly the template that is saved?

Every time I open the platform chart it regressess to the default colour settings.

The settings that are required are on the attached Mq4 file ----- and the results (after changing them manually every time I open the chart) is on the png screengrab.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Try it with this one

Thank you, I appreciated that - yes it works perfectly.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Can you tell me what settings to use Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed ?

Thanks !

I only use the standard settings of 2-6-3-2 on the new HAS v1.01.

I've also attached a very good indicator that changes the chart colour background when the indicator crosses zero in the higher TF. I have just posted this on another thread. Although it does need refreshing the coder could never get it exactly right - but I do emhasise it is a very good visual indicator.

Hope that helps.

TEAMTRADER

I there an HA version of the indicator MA Ribbon Filled ??

handy148:
I there an HA version of the indicator MA Ribbon Filled ??

handy148

Heiken ashi already shows 4 prices so you can already consider it as a kind of "ribbon". Try using any of the "smoothed" versions (there is couple of good smoothed versions) of Heiken ashi and it will be as close as it gets to a ribbon

Hi guys,

Can anyone share the indicators from post number 74 PLEASE?

I'm particulary interested in the white bars above the heikin-ashi bars.

Thank YOU!

Flych

Reason: