Elite indicators :) - page 440

Breaking the fifo order now, but here is a version with alerts first.

Alerts on zero line cross and alert on signal line cross can be configured seperatedly so both kind of possible alerts are covered

altoronto:
Mladen, is it possible to add arrows on chart when crossing 0 line? Thx.

mladen:
Breaking the fifo order now, but here is a version with alerts first. Alerts on zero line cross and alert on signal line cross can be configured seperatedly so both kind of possible alerts are covered

Thank you for this.

Coding the Equivolume indicator for MT4

Dear Mr. Mladen,

I have searched far and wide for a MT4 version of the Equivolume indicator to no avail. I understand the lack of volume information is a large hurdle for coding this but recently, I recall that you were able to circumvent this for an indicator that included volume and it was able to yield useful information. Your attention is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Swing line options

Hi Mladen,

Could you add MTF, ForSymbol, and Inverse options to your Swing line histo and Swing line binary indicators.

Thanks in advance,

-spotforex

mladen:
Mike Something like this?
regards mladen
mladen:
Ray Here you go
regards Mladen

swing_line_histo.mq4

swing_line_binary.mq4

TMA Slope

Mladen, can you add divergence on this TMA Slope indicator.

Thank you in advance.

Files:

haDelta of averages & divergences ...

Here you go (at last) It is the version with alerts already included too, so it is a kind of a "all in one" now.

dakiki:
Hi Mladen,

Would it be possible to have divergences added to HA Delta of Averages?

Thank you!

They were already mtf, so it made it easier. Here they are : chooseable symbol and invert option added

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Could you add MTF, ForSymbol, and Inverse options to your Swing line histo and Swing line binary indicators.

Thanks in advance,

-spotforex

swing_line_histo.mq4

swing_line_binary.mq4

altoronto

That is a centered triangular moving average. It means that it will recalculate and that means that it would have to change a lot of divergences backwards. I think it is better not to use recalculating indicators for divergence catching (especially since divergence itself is already lagging criteria, and since that indicator contains one more variable (tick size) which can change and which can then cause repainting (repainting in this case since it can change in the way that every value in the past renders incorrect and can change all the value n time frame or symbols change - which is a classical case of repainting, not recalculating)).

Here is some more info why ticksize (nor tickvalue, by the way) can not be used as a constant : http://forum.mql4.com/13704/page3

altoronto:
Mladen, can you add divergence on this TMA Slope indicator. Thank you in advance.

Thank you Mladen for your lengthy reply.

Is it possible to fix repainting in Slope indicator?

RSI_2SigMAs_mtf does not work in the strategy tester with the visual mode.

RSI_2SigMAs_mtf does not work in the strategy tester with the visual mode.

I would appriciate if someone can make the indicator work in the strategy tester with the visual mode.

The attached picture shows that the indicator does not work in the strategy tester.

Reason: