Elite indicators :) - page 444

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is relative momentum index(rmi) smoothed with T Morris ma. It is multi timeframe, with multi colors and alerts on color change.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
SIMBA:
Mladen,

Could you fuse these 2 indicators into one?

I want the Market Statistics to be fed,not by price,but by the Tick VWAP,with number of Ticks selectable by user(as it is now).

Additionally,I suggest you take a look at the code of Tick VWAP,sometimes it gives a flat line,that,after refreshing the chart goes back to the real average.

Basically I want to apply the market statistics to a 5 ticks chart(number of ticks selectable by user) and check the basic assumptions of J-Charts,I believe unifying the 2 indicators will do the job.

Regards

S

Maybe this will be of some use for you Simba,or maybe a starting point, the bands are using Volume Ma with jurik(no ticks though), the profile is using ticks selectable by user, the market profile(mp) is basically in the include file and library files, called by the indicator. The mp has 2 modes, mode 1 is using one or all three trading sessions, the mode 2 you can make your own time called by csv file. From what i remember of J-Charts, using mp in text mode seems similar.

SIMBA
SIMBA  
mrtools:
Maybe this will be of some use for you Simba,or maybe a starting point, the bands are using Volume Ma with jurik(no ticks though), the profile is using ticks selectable by user, the market profile(mp) is basically in the include file and library files, called by the indicator. The mp has 2 modes, mode 1 is using one or all three trading sessions, the mode 2 you can make your own time called by csv file. From what i remember of J-Charts, using mp in text mode seems similar.

Thanks Mr Tools.

When I attached it to a chart,it didn´t work,probably because it is Saturday? ....When I put it on the visual tester,I saw the STDs,etc,but not the market profile,then I changed to mode 1 and it crashed my platform.

I thank you for taking the time to try to help me.Don´t want to be a waste of time,so,forget about it.I used Mladen´s advice for generating what MT4 calls an offline chart,and applied the Market statistics indicator there,seems to work fine,so far.

Thanks again and Regards

S

nodp53
nodp53  

Adaptive atr channel MTF ?

Mladen is it possible to make Adaptive atr channel MTF ? And maybe ready for symbol and alerts on touch bandu/bandd ?

Simba what version of Tick Data Indi are you using?

THX a lot

Nod

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Nod

Here is the mtf version for now :

nodp53:
Mladen is it possible to make Adaptive atr channel MTF ? And maybe ready for symbol and alerts on touch bandu/bandd ?

THX a lot

Nod

updated version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

wojek
wojek  

MrTools, TM smoothed RMI is a very interesting indicator; what about TM smoothed RSX - would it be possible to code it (with the multicolor mode)? thanks a lot!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
wojtek.paul:
MrTools, TM smoothed RMI is a very interesting indicator; what about TM smoothed RSX - would it be possible to code it (with the multicolor mode)? thanks a lot!

Hi Paul,

Thought we had one but couldn't find, so did this one.

wojek
wojek  

MrTools, great, many thanks to you for your work and the very fast response on the weekend

SIMBA
SIMBA  
nodp53:

THX a lot

Nod

Tick data v.1.03. and GenerateTickData_final...I mainly use the first one.Looks like it is giving good signals with Market statistics,problem is that I (can´t/don´t know how to) use them to generate history.

I thank Mladen for his advice and Mr Tools for his modified indicator,but we are far from replicating J-Charts.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Simba

They are meant to record ticks. They can not generate history due to lack of data (if we had tick history that would be beautiful, but since we don't, we are forced to fill in the gaps). So they should sit in any chart you chose (you can place as much tick data indicators on a same chart for different number of ticks as your pc can stand) and they are going to write a metatrader hst file that can be opened as any offline chart. They are simply filling in the gap of lacking tick data in metatrader (I prefer tick data for simple reason that it solved some problems not solved in similar kind of indicators or scripts, and is lighter on your pc than similar stuff)

I am not that familiar with J-Charts but frm what I see they are specialized in it and I can only quess the amount of knowledge they built in it, so ... I must agree with you on that

SIMBA:
Tick data v.1.03. and GenerateTickData_final...I mainly use the first one.Looks like it is giving good signals with Market statistics,problem is that I (can´t/don´t know how to) use them to generate history. I thank Mladen for his advice and Mr Tools for his modified indicator,but we are far from replicating J-Charts.