Elite indicators :) - page 441

RSI_2SigMAs_mtf does not work in the strategy tester with the visual mode.

I would appreciate if the indicator is made to work in the strategy tester with the visual mode.

Can you post the mq4 file (so that the code can be revised)?

temp1234:

I would appriciate if someone can make the indicator work in the strategy tester with the visual mode.

The attached picture shows that the indicator does not work in the strategy tester.

Here you go

regards

Mladen

temp1234:
I would appreciate if the indicator is made to work in the strategy tester with the visual mode.
Files:

MTF version of Blau TSI ?

mladen:
Adding some more William Blaus indicators converted to use T3 instead of EMA in calculation.

These are the ergodic true strength index, true strength index and true strength index trade indicator (from up to down). If you want to have ergodic true strength index trade just set the period 3 in the indicator to 1 or less than 1, and it will give signals for ergodic true strength index trade. Compared to candlestick oscillator it seems that true strength index is a bit faster in detecting signals (it uses different logic of finding signal - this one is more about momentum than the candlestick oscillator)

Hi mladen, is it possible to get an MTF version of this T3 Blau TSI indi ?

Here you are Both made mtf

regards

Mladen

Boxter:
Hi mladen, is it possible to get an MTF version of this T3 Blau TSI indi ?

Request Canceled

Request Canceled

Swami RSI ...

Adding one more to the "swami" family ...

This a a smoothed swami RSI. Smoothing is jurik smoothing (applied it in order to get smoother results for the generic RSI, since the RSI itself tends to be "nervous"). Also, due to "flattening effect" of the RSI (it gets flatter when periods get longer, and then it tends to get values closer and closer to 50) using rather short periods in this one, but I think it produces a usable result this way

PS: coloring mode is upgraded and it is contagious

Files:
swami_rsi.gif  81 kb
swami_rsi.mq4  8 kb

Mladen, plse could you...

Hi Mladen,

Please could you make me a "Candle version" of your "BB MACD of averages" as attached.

Thanking you in advance.

Just checking : you mean coloring bars (or candles) on chart according to slope of macd? Or you have something else on mind

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Please could you make me a "Candle version" of your "BB MACD of averages" as attached.

Thanking you in advance.
Reason: