Elite indicators :) - page 433

Buy/Sell Dots

Hi guys, first of all, long time no see you. I am writing EA which is based on 123patternV6 indi and I am having problem to get signals from 2 buffers (6 and 7, which I would like to use in EA).

Here is icustom code from EA:

patternBuy = iCustom(NULL,0,"123PatternsV6",6,1);

patternSell = iCustom(NULL,0,"123PatternsV6",7,1);

I'll appreciate if anyone can give me advice.

123patternsv6.mq4

Files:

Hi Altoronto,

I suppose that you need to pass all the parameters to the iCustom function to work:

patternBuy = iCustom(NULL,0,"123PatternsV6",ZigZagDepth,RetraceDepthMin,RetraceDepthMax,ShowAllLines, ShowAllBreaks,ShowTargets,Target1Multiply,Target2Multiply,HideTransitions,6,1);

Best Regards

altoronto:
Hi guys, first of all, long time no see you. I am writing EA which is based on 123patternV6 indi and I am having problem to get signals from 2 buffers (6 and 7, which I would like to use in EA).

123patternsv6.mq4

Glad to see you again As far as your call is concerned, it is correct. I tested it with another indicator and it is working fine (see the example : signals are taken over correctly). The only case when you will have problems is if you do not have a ZigZag indicator (the one that is coming with metatrader) in indicators folder)

Attaching the test indicator (it uses your form of a call to that indicator - hence I say that it is OK) as well as the indicator I used in testing (did some quick cleaning of stuff that really is not needed at all, but the main loop was not altered in any way) and attached the zigzag I have in indicators folder

PS: maybe the whole problem you are having is because of the ZigZag itself. It is the classical ZigZag with all its "misbehavior" : removing past signals for one.

regards

Mladen

altoronto:

123patternsv6.mq4
Files:
_test1.mq4  2 kb
123.gif  28 kb
zigzag.mq4  7 kb

mladen:
A variation on the volatility quality theme :

In the volatility quality index there is one step where the volatility quality itself is accumulated. That step makes it a "non-zero based" indicator and because of that additional moving averages are required in order to have some kind of a signal. If the accumulating step is left out, it suddenly becomes a zero-based oscillator (a rather fast as it seems) and that way we can leave the moving averages out (using zero line crosses instead for signals). Try it out. It seems to give valid signals even for longer periods...

Hi mladen, a nice vola indi you implemented here ! could you add a JMA option instead of the regular MA in this indi ?

QQE change request

mrtools:
Hi Camisa, Here's the arrows versions also added alerts to the QQE when all 3 cross.

Hi mrtools, I applied this QQE indi and I am pretty impressed. Nevertheless when I change the MA types it seems that the chart is not altering/adapting to it at all. Only altering the RSI types is changing the chart. Could you check that ? In addition it would be great to have a JMA option as well. Can you implement this ?

Boxter:
Hi mrtools, I applied this QQE indi and I am pretty impressed. Nevertheless when I change the MA types it seems that the chart is not altering/adapting to it at all. Only altering the RSI types is changing the chart. Could you check that ? In addition it would be great to have a JMA option as well. Can you implement this ?

Hi Boxter,

Removed the MaMethod and MaPeriod couldn't find where they were used, and added the jurik smoothing, although when using the rsx option (rsi method 2) really no smoothing needed.

Can't find down load link

would you please post a link to where I can download mladen's indicator;

MTF HiLow Channel indicator

Thank You

Larry

Is this the one you are looking fr : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/80/hilow_channel_-_jurik_smooth_-_mtf_hist.mq4

Or this one (the on chart version) : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/71/hilow_channel_-_jurik_smooth_-_mtf.mq4

It is a jurik smoothed version of it

44doc:
would you please post a link to where I can download mladen's indicator;

MTF HiLow Channel indicator

Thank You

Larry

Hi 44doc,

It is not elite, or name is different.

may be - HiLow channel - Jurik smooth indicator?

You can look at this thread/post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673/page2

and this one:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178674

Swami bollinger bands oscillator ...

I am a sucker for sparkling things

This is swami version of a kind of a bollinger bands oscillator. It constructs a generic indicator value too (it is an average of all oscillators calculated from StartWidth to EndWith lengths). If you want to speed it up, you can do a couple of things. Lessen the PriceSmoothing parameter value, lessen the Deviations parameter value or change the PriceSmoothingMethod. Default parameters used are something I liked at a first glance, but maybe some other symbol will need some other settings

Files:
Reason: