Indicators with alerts/signal - page 843

Please can an alert be added to this indicator for the cross of zero line so as to have alert on current candle as it has only on closed candle. Thanks in advance

Files:
macd_alert_.mq4  11 kb

samuelkanu:
Please can an alert be added to this indicator for the cross of zero line so as to have alert on current candle as it has only on closed candle. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Try it out : macd_alert__1.01.mq4

Files:

mladen:
samuelkanu Try it out : macd_alert__1.01.mq4

Thanks mladen for all your great works . Will try it out

mladen:
Sorry, but since that indicator looks like this

What would be the alert criteria?

to alert when the up/down line appear, and to alert on current when the indicator shift. thanks!

vavrey:
This post may be of use: See post #5 at:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173636

This indicator looks interesting - the alerts requested by Samuelkanu may be very useful - particularly in noticing trend changes.

Vavery, the indicator at the link you specified is also a decompiled version.

Hello MrTools and Mladen, thanks for the work U guys are doing in this forum. Am sorry the post was an error, it was another indicator that was causing problems.

Thanks in advance

stepchartchannel_v2_600.ex4Hi Mladen

i just download from TSD the same indicator. Now can you help me to add alert to this indicators.

fxcollection:
stepchartchannel_v2_600.ex4Hi Mladen i just download from TSD the same indicator. Now can you help me to add alert to this indicators.

Here is a version with alerts added : stepchartchannel_v2_600_amp_alerts.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version with alerts added : stepchartchannel_v2_600_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi Mladen I am grateful for your help. I have tested it and the alarm work well.

Great Job !!!

Does anyone have an Ichimoku kinko hyo with alert when Kijun-Sen is crossed on bar close? Search for quite some time and can't locate the indi...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reason: