Indicators with alerts/signal - page 845

Hi guys :-)

Could one of you kind souls please add an alert to this indicator on cross over?

Arrow and popup on candle close (after cross) would be fantastic.

Many thanks in advance.

Kindest regards :-)

Files:
trend_2.mq4  2 kb

cnmfx:
hey hey bross mladen/mrtools,

can you pleasee help me add "on current" alert to this indicator ? pleasee boss, I working at a binary-options strategy and need very much that working "on current" alerts ,,,, if that work I will never forget of this helpful community of brothers, thanks always bross.

_stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw.mq4

cnmfx

The author of that indicator made it ignore the current bar completely (it starts calculating from the first closed bar). I do not know why did he do so, but that disables alerts on current (still opened bar)

EZMehrtens:
Hi guys :-)

Could one of you kind souls please add an alert to this indicator on cross over?

Arrow and popup on candle close (after cross) would be fantastic.

Many thanks in advance.

Kindest regards :-)

EZMehrtens

Simply take any hull moving average with alerts on slope change and set the period to 80. Results are going to be exactly the same as for the "trend" indicator

hello, can you help me please?

hello, can you also put alert when leaving a new thick mash? I put an example because my English is not very good:

cci_pre-filtered_histo_amp_alerts_1.01.mq4

elcomepips:
hello, can you help me please?

That CCI indicator already has alerts

If you want it to alert on zero cross simply set the overbought and over sold levels to 0. Now it alerts on a first cross of the over bought or oversold levels

I mean when the thick line appears for the second time after a fine line.

elcomepips:
I mean when the thick line appears for the second time after a fine line.

elcomepips

That is just a change of the CCI slope. Usually it is not considered to be a trend change and, due to the nature of CCI - (which can be rather nervous) can cause a lot of alerts

mladen:
elcomepips That is just a change of the CCI slope. Usually it is not considered to be a trend change and, due to the nature of CCI - (which can be rather nervous) can cause a lot of alerts

and you may not even include alert? please

elcomepips:
and you may not even include alert? please

Here you go : cci_pre-filtered_histo_amp_alerts_1.02.mq4

Set the alertsOnSlope to true to make it work as you wished it