Requests & Ideas - page 62

Hello

Hello mladen.

Can you adding MTF and zero cross and line cross alerts ?

Files:

yama

Here you go # kind of alerts added : it alerts on zero line cross and on upper and lower level crosses. Mtf added too

regards

Mladen

yama728:
Hello mladen.

Can you adding MTF and zero cross and line cross alerts ?

Thanks!!

mladen everyday thank you!! yay!!

sorry my poor english

Hi mladen,

I'm wondering if there could be a modification to the adaptive price zone Tmacentered to be created as a casual indicator? Basically if you could retain all the calculations for the price zone but use OMA and not the Tmacentered and leave the option to OMA to be adaptive (kaufman)?

Kind regards.

???

Hello,

I've got this indi from a vsa thread in ff but, honestly, I don't understand the logic behind...

There's somebody that kindly, looking at the picture and the code, can explain to me what this indicator is representing, how it's calculated and what a hell are all those coefficient in the code?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Files:
i_sudo.gif  33 kb

brax

It is a kind of a digital filters.

Coefficients do not correspond to some of the predefined digital filters (fatl, satl, rftl, rstl) so it is probably generated by a digital filter generator and then applied to indicator. Prices used are odd ones ((close+open+high+low)/4+close)/2 the first one and ((close+open+high+low)/4+open)/2 the second one and then it draws it as a histogram. Here is a digital filter indicator with that filter added in it : use filter type 4 for both filter types (this one draws 2 filters at a time) and then set price to 7 for the first and 8 for the second (but even close (price 0) and open (price 1) will do OK : see the comparison when using simple close and open :
PS: occasional difference comes from a fact that that indicator round values to 4 decimals while the digital filters indicator does not do that

PPS: is you set the ShowAsHistogram to true, you can get something like this (for any combination of filter types and prices)

regards

Mladen

brax64:
Hello,

I've got this indi from a vsa thread in ff but, honestly, I don't understand the logic behind...

There's somebody that kindly, looking at the picture and the code, can explain to me what this indicator is representing, how it's calculated and what a hell are all those coefficient in the code?

Thanks a lot

Regards

XO Indi

Hi Mladen,

can you please modify your XO indicator as follows:

Add one), please type the filter from how much pips at changing the direction indicator shows the change in direction. E.g. Boxsize is set at 5. Previos value indicator showed up, and now prize go 30 pips in the other direction and it should now show down. But the general trend still shows up as long as the value which I set in the boxsize remains true.

2) Is it possible to make it not re-calculating (NRP)?

3) Possibility to choose a different symbol (instrument)

Thanks in advance

nod

Files:

nod

In this one you have choosable symbol so it can show you a symbol different than the current chart symbol. As of nrp : it is non repainting. There was one version in which ValeoFX explicitly asked from me for an option that was causing repainting, but this version does not have that. If you refer to a way how it works in multi time frame, every multi time frame must update all the bars of the chart current time frame that belong to target time frame (interpolated or not, it is the same, interpolated updates all the belonging bars as well as the classical way) and that (a mtf way of showing data) is not considered a repainting , but simply a ... normal mtf

As of filtering : will see what can I do. I have a feeling that doing it like that will cause a repainting (what happens when the move really has to change the trend? for example) but by all means it will cause lag in quick trend change

PS: as usual, when the indicator is not showing values from a current chart symbol, then the arrows are not shown either (to avoid showing arrows on prices that have nothing to do with the original symbol)

regards

Mladen

nodp53:
Hi Mladen,

can you please modify your XO indicator as follows:

Add one), please type the filter from how much pips at changing the direction indicator shows the change in direction. E.g. Boxsize is set at 5. Previos value indicator showed up, and now prize go 30 pips in the other direction and it should now show down. But the general trend still shows up as long as the value which I set in the boxsize remains true.

2) Is it possible to make it not re-calculating (NRP)?

3) Possibility to choose a different symbol (instrument)

Thanks in advance

nod

Hi Mladen,

many thanks for quick response. I think it should be two trends in one's window. Display for the current trend and second for overall trend. So you can also filter corrections. But in general I can use two indicators first one with "boxsize 5 " and the other with "boxsize 3 ".

nod

Try this one out

It is a combination of 2 XO indicators in one. In order to keep both fairly visible, the second is drawn as lines not as histogram (since if they were both histograms there would be situations in which one would be invisible) Arrows are "duplicated" too : you can choose which arrows do you want to see. The only thing that does not have duplicated options are the alerts : it will alert on any of the 2 crossing 0 value (you will be able to distinguish which is which, since the first one is called "primary" and the second one is called "secondary")
Box sizes can be set as desired, so I hope that this is close to what you wanted to achieve

regards

Mladen

nodp53:
Hi Mladen, many thanks for quick response. I think it should be two trends in one's window. Display for the current trend and second for overall trend. So you can also filter corrections. But in general I can use two indicators first one with "boxsize 5 " and the other with "boxsize 3 ".
Reason: