Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 114

loumanchew:
I use the Mogalef bands in a different manner than was intended to I believe and was wondering if someone could make some mods on it so that I could minimize the amount of screens I need open. I basically use it as a filter in higher time frames to determine the direction in which I will scalp. I would like to have it either paint bars or have a changing sign like Xard has in one of his system. I basically just need to know in what phase the market is in a glance. Therefore, the indicator would need to be MTF. The paint bar is an option but I am aware there are limitations the amount of stuff you can add in a singular indicator... I don't need the MVA present in the indicator if that can make room for something else.

Here is an image of the phases in relation to the price vs mogalef and the sign that I would like to have on my screen.

Any help would be appreciated! thx!

Probably a paint bar would be the best, but will have to check

loumanchew:
I use the Mogalef bands in a different manner than was intended to I believe and was wondering if someone could make some mods on it so that I could minimize the amount of screens I need open. I basically use it as a filter in higher time frames to determine the direction in which I will scalp. I would like to have it either paint bars or have a changing sign like Xard has in one of his system. I basically just need to know in what phase the market is in a glance. Therefore, the indicator would need to be MTF. The paint bar is an option but I am aware there are limitations the amount of stuff you can add in a singular indicator... I don't need the MVA present in the indicator if that can make room for something else.

Here is an image of the phases in relation to the price vs mogalef and the sign that I would like to have on my screen.

Loumanchew, made these.

mogalef_bands__bars_mtf.mq4

Much obliged, thank you!

loumanchew:

Hi, may I ask you which settings you are using on the first screenshot of Mogalef Bands ? Thanks.

Certainly airquest.

Starting from the top the settings were 200, 8, 55 on eurjpy H1.

loumanchew:

Loumanchew, this is a version with the projections and an option to skip sunday data. Wasn't able to use the user friendly mtf(wasn't sure how it would affect the projections)

Mogalef Bands + bars projection (no Sunday, mtf & alerts).mq4

ps) the arrows are drawn from an osma zero cross(forgot to remove it while taking the picture)

Hello mrtools, mladen, another request:

add usual price options to attached indicator, please

camisa:
Hello mrtools, mladen, another request: add usual price options to attached indicator, please

camisa

Try it out now : bbollinger_sortie_chart_1_1.mq4

camisa:
Hello mrtools, mladen, another request: add usual price options to attached indicator, please

How do you use different prices for it?

mladen:

camisa

Try it out now : bbollinger_sortie_chart_1_1.mq4

mladen, is it possible to code the signals so that if there is a signal valid at the open of the bar, the arrow STAYS printed no matter what?

i.e. if ARROW at candle open and signal disappears during candle, ARROW stays printed on that candle

Reason: