secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Mladen , Mrtools

Would you please add MTF in attached indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

Here is a multi time frame version (with some upgrades done too) : tsi_macd_mtf.mq4

Files:
tsi.png  109 kb

secretcode:
Dear Mladen , Mrtools

Would you please add MTF in attached indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

And here is this version (much simple calculation code) and obvious additions + user friendly : tsi_macd_mtf_2.mq4

Files:
tsi_1.png  109 kb

mladen:

And here is this version (much simple calculation code) and obvious additions + user friendly : tsi_macd_mtf_2.mq4

Thanks a lot Mladen

Have a nice weekend

secretcode

AAREMM:
Hello Friends and Masters

if anyone have the year Pivot indicator plz post

thanks a tonnes in advance

here you are

mladen:
Decided to upgrade this one - smoothing added, coloring on slope added, configurable buttons and a bit different look and feel : composite_mtf_rsi_2_1.ex4

Hello,

I have a question. Is there a composite mtf stochastics too?

Thanks.

D.

Desatar:

Hello,

I have a question. Is there a composite mtf stochastics too?

Thanks.

D.

Not yet

It seems that there is some problem with that version of rsi (at least it is making problems to me today - it was working the other day). As soon as I solve the issue with the rsi, probably the stochastic will be made in similar way

mladen:

Not yet

It seems that there is some problem with that version of rsi (at least it is making problems to me today - it was working the other day). As soon as I solve the issue with the rsi, probably the stochastic will be made in similar way

Great. Thanks for the information.

D.

Desatar:

Great. Thanks for the information.

D.

Well it is driving me nuts for the last couple of hours

Here is this (a bit simplified) version of smoothed composite mtf rsi that should work : composite_mtf_rsi_2_2.ex4

Files:

mladen:

Well it is driving me nuts for the last couple of hours

Here is this (a bit simplified) version of smoothed composite mtf rsi that should work : composite_mtf_rsi_2_2.ex4

Trying it out.

D.

Reason: