Elite indicators :) - page 366

Hercs
Hercs  

A friendly reminder plse

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Would you please be kind enough and add Arrows on Candles for me for when this attached indicator, breaches the 50-level?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

=====================

Hi Mladen,

When you have a moment, would you please add Alerts in form of "Arrows on Candles" onto this indicator for me please? Alert when price goes through 50%-level.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

postinf version that is correct now.

updated version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

Here you go. Was not sure what exactly do you men, so added both alerts and arrows

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
=====================

Hi Mladen,

When you have a moment, would you please add Alerts in form of "Arrows on Candles" onto this indicator for me please? Alert when price goes through 50%-level.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.
Hercs
Hercs  

Always much appreciated Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go. Was not sure what exactly do you men, so added both alerts and arrows

regards

Mladen

================

Sorry if I was not clear enough, but it is a challenge to get "simple things" explained to an overdrive brain like yours, I guess.

Much appreciate your time though.

Best regards.

wojek
wojek  

Would it be possible to change the attached indicator

so that the MTF candles are drawn in a separate window (below the main chart)?

Unfortunately, the trivial change: #property indicator_chart_window

to #property indicator_separate_window is not enough in that case...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

You are right, it is not enough

Some more changes need to be done (including a dummy drawing buffers in the case of this indicator, otherwise it would show completely distorted value). So, here you go

regards

Mladen

wojtek.paul:
Would it be possible to change the attached indicator

so that the MTF candles are drawn in a separate window (below the main chart)?

Unfortunately, the trivial change: #property indicator_chart_window

to #property indicator_separate_window is not enough in that case...
Hercs
Hercs  
Hercs
Hercs  

RSi TM #2

Bill, just the latest long a few minutes ago per illustration:

Look at the overheated RSi indicated by the first Red Arrow - that is when I got to my PC.

The entry after a higher low made by the Rsi @ 07h50.

I use different candles so my entry was actually at open of 4th candle from the vertical line @ 07h50. So my entry was @ 08h10.

Thanks again.

Best regards.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ValeoFX:
Bill, just the latest long a few minutes ago per illustration:

Look at the overheated RSi indicated by the first Red Arrow - that is when I got to my PC.

The entry after a higher low made by the Rsi @ 07h50.

I use different candles so my entry was actually at open of 4th candle from the vertical line @ 07h50. So my entry was @ 08h10.

Thanks again.

Best regards.

Hi Valeo,

Funny you should say that been using an rsi ema with the triggerlines on thirty minute chart and they do seem to compliment each other pretty good but looks like i need to try Mladens TMRsi , this chart not of a trade i took but like the looks of it, and been seeing a lot similar setups like this.Thank you also for sharing your very interesting trading ideas.

ps) Valeo, just to set the record straight,as i stated in my post all ready, the TMRsi i wish it was made by me but it was made by Mladen, don't like getting credit for something i didn't do

wojek
wojek  
mladen:

Some more changes need to be done (including a dummy drawing buffers in the case of this indicator, otherwise it would show completely distorted value). So, here you go

Mladen, it works perfectly; very many thanks for your invaluable help!