Elite indicators :) - page 366

Adaptive T3 Rsi nrp, it has alerts on color change, and using Mladen's adaptive with atr t3.

Files:

Adaptive T3 Rsi nrp EA

Mr Tools

it looks super, especially with Renko charts,

can You make histogram version, EA ready od this?

bbjurek

Thank You

Thank You

MrTools

bbjurek

CMI Differences...

Hi Mladen,

First of all thank you for your awesome and priceless work, I'm digging in the possibilities to use/improve the Choppy Market Index indicator trying to apply the rules from the article of the author D. Fernandez.

I add to your indicator the calculation of the difference between the last bar close and the close 20 bars ago, as per the rules stated in the article (could you please check my code if it's correct...?).

I would like to hear from you why the indicator , it shows values quite different respect the picture from the article of D. Fernandez.

I did apply the indi at the same chart and in the same period (AUDUSD Daily) and if you look at the 2 chart you can notice the differences.

Could you please help me to understand?

Best Regards

mladen:
San

Here you go Along with the document you posted (since Daniel Fernandez describes a complete trading system in that document - default levels are set for that trading system) I think it can be tested now and, in if we see some mode that could improve it, to improve it.

regards

Mladen
Files:

This is pcci on jurik with volatility bands, its mtf, with alerts and arrows which should go off when slope(color) changes.

Files:

brax64

I guess it is the "same old, same old ..." Not kidding now, don't worry. Here is what I mean.

First of all that indicator heavily depends on close. Now, on daily charts, we all know that some brokers are opening at one GMT time while the others are opening at other GMT time, but their internal times are not "standardized" but a are kept the way brokers keeps those. And since there are considerable differences in time (I know for a 2 hours differences) those 2 hours (for example) can mean a world as far a close is concerned. Also, when it comes to daily chart, some brokers are having Sunday data and some do not. Even though that Sunday data is just a couple of hours worth, when shown on daily chart they are treated as a regular, 24 hour day, and that distorts the "overall picture" a lot

Just to show two examples of what do I mean : one is where the results are very, but very similar to the one Daniel Fernandez shows on his chart : it is Alpari UK (the upper chart). The other is IBFX (the lower chart). As you can see, Alari data (that does not contain Sunday data) gives results almost "to the pip" same as Daniel Fernandez chart, while iIBFX chart is different even at the first glance (different number of days, for start, which is normal, since IBFX data does have those Sunday data)

CMI on Alpari UK

the same on IBFX

To conclude : it is a pity that there is no way to standardize different broker times. Since orders are kept the "broker" time I guess that not even metatrader internally can do anything about it (it would cause a mess in orders management) and even more, since they are giving up custom time frames in metatrader 5 (in which we could construct some kind of a GMT data) I do not think that there will be any solution as far as cases like this are concerned

regards

Mladen

brax64:
Hi Mladen,

First of all thank you for your awesome and priceless work, I'm digging in the possibilities to use/improve the Choppy Market Index indicator trying to apply the rules from the article of the author D. Fernandez.

I add to your indicator the calculation of the difference between the last bar close and the close 20 bars ago, as per the rules stated in the article (could you please check my code if it's correct...?).

I would like to hear from you why the indicator , it shows values quite different respect the picture from the article of D. Fernandez.

I did apply the indi at the same chart and in the same period (AUDUSD Daily) and if you look at the 2 chart you can notice the differences.

Could you please help me to understand?

Best Regards
Files:
cmi_alpari.gif  27 kb
cmi_ibfx.gif  27 kb

Working on some of the older Ea's usually their indicators need upgrading this one is DayImpuls channel on the older version there was a dayimpuls with a t3 of that impuls, this one wanTEd a smoother Impuls so made both T3 and the channel with zig zag, it mtf with alerts and arrows when Impuls is either at the top or bottom of the channel and moving back inside.

Files:

Hi Mladen,

Thanks for reply, really appreciated your patience!

Do you mind to add the option to skip Sunday data to the CMI indicator that I've posted?

Best Regards

mladen:
brax64

I guess it is the "same old, same old ..." Not kidding now, don't worry. Here is what I mean.

First of all that indicator heavily depends on close. Now, on daily charts, we all know that some brokers are opening at one GMT time while the others are opening at other GMT time, but their internal times are not "standardized" but a are kept the way brokers keeps those. And since there are considerable differences in time (I know for a 2 hours differences) those 2 hours (for example) can mean a world as far a close is concerned. Also, when it comes to daily chart, some brokers are having Sunday data and some do not. Even though that Sunday data is just a couple of hours worth, when shown on daily chart they are treated as a regular, 24 hour day, and that distorts the "overall picture" a lot

Just to show two examples of what do I mean : one is where the results are very, but very similar to the one Daniel Fernandez shows on his chart : it is Alpari UK (the upper chart). The other is IBFX (the lower chart). As you can see, Alari data (that does not contain Sunday data) gives results almost "to the pip" same as Daniel Fernandez chart, while iIBFX chart is different even at the first glance (different number of days, for start, which is normal, since IBFX data does have those Sunday data)

CMI on Alpari UK

the same on IBFX

To conclude : it is a pity that there is no way to standardize different broker times. Since orders are kept the "broker" time I guess that not even metatrader internally can do anything about it (it would cause a mess in orders management) and even more, since they are giving up custom time frames in metatrader 5 (in which we could construct some kind of a GMT data) I do not think that there will be any solution as far as cases like this are concerned

regards

Mladen

mrtools:
This is pcci on jurik with volatility bands, its mtf, with alerts and arrows which should go off when slope(color) changes.

Good morning Bill,

Would you mind telling me what drives your candles, plse?

Best regards.

Which indi is this ?

Hello

Does anybody know which indicator is drawing these nice lines ?

Thanks

devinci

Files:
Reason: