Elite indicators :) - page 367

It is Guppy or GMMA, or it's variation as Rainbow MMA:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173641

Too many links to post so look at this post with links:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176023

and this one

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673/page2

I remember - I had some template in some other PC with many MA indicators on 1 chart (100 or 500 ) and it looked very similar with your image.

Flat trend rsi

HI MLADEN,

Can you please make this indicator mtf and alert when color change + arrow

Thank you and have a great day

Files:

Mladen or Mrtools

Can you call a script like "close all" from an EA or do you have to build the Script(void or bool function) into the EA??

Thanks

Ray

Guppy / GMMA

Attn : newdigital

Thanks a lot for your quick answer on Guppy / GMMA indi

devinci

Stmpt indicator

Hello Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

I am using the STMPT INDICATOR designed by Erik Lefort, trader who wrote a book on how to trade the Futures.

Very good indicator, very clear signals on daily trading.

I have not been able to find anything translated into MQL4.

Would you mind taking a look at it

I have the code of this STMPT INDICATOR both for:

- Ninjatrader

- and for GraphAT Pro (French version of a technichal analysis software using some kind of easy langage)

attached both codes

Thank you

devinci

Ray

Unfortunately no external scripts or EAs can be called from an EA. The only way an external call can be issued in metatrader is the iCustom() and it is strictly meant to be used only on on indicators.

traderduke:
Mladen or Mrtools

Can you call a script like "close all" from an EA or do you have to build the Script(void or bool function) into the EA??

Thanks

Ray

devinci

I can not find it (the STMPT indicator - neither on NinjaTrader site nor on big Mike's site)

Can you post it (if it is not a private indicator) so that we can take a look if it can be converted for metatrader?

Mladen

devinci:
Hello Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

I am using the STMPT INDICATOR designed by Erik Lefort, trader who wrote a book on how to trade the Futures.

Very good indicator, very clear signals on daily trading.

I have not been able to find anything translated into MQL4.

Would you mind taking a look at it

I have the code of this STMPT INDICATOR both for:

- Ninjatrader

- and for GraphAT Pro (French version of a technichal analysis software using some kind of easy langage)

attached both codes

Thank you

devinci

Plse take a look at this...

mrtools:
Adaptive T3 Rsi nrp, it has alerts on color change, and using Mladen's adaptive with atr t3.

Good morning Mr.Tools,

Plse take a look at what happens to this indicator during possible and real-time directional changes. Any explanation for it or can you improve on it?

Thanks in advance.

Many thanks...

mrtools:
Should be fixed now, and BTW. the bars are colored by an HP filter from advanced section don't mean it as a tease just to lazy to change my charts around!

Many thanks, Bill.

Wishing you a successful day.

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mr.Tools,

Plse take a look at what happens to this indicator during possible and real-time directional changes. Any explanation for it or can you improve on it?

Thanks in advance.

Should be fixed now, and BTW. the bars are colored by an HP filter from advanced section don't mean it as a tease just to lazy to change my charts around!

Reason: