Elite indicators :) - page 944

traderduke
traderduke  
mladen:
Ray Here you go : rk-4_time_frame_step_ma_pdf-v4_1.mq4

Mladen

Thank you, the 1 & -1 is working , yes a But, the else =0 isn't working. Sorry is there any chance you could check it. I would like the 0 to be my exit.

Question, when you write an EA is there any difference when you use a indicator that uses an indicator that has to be loaded in the indicator/folder or does the iCustom 4 time indicator handle it?

Thanks again

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:
Mladen

Thank you, the 1 & -1 is working , yes a But, the else =0 isn't working. Sorry is there any chance you could check it. I would like the 0 to be my exit.

Question, when you write an EA is there any difference when you use a indicator that uses an indicator that has to be loaded in the indicator/folder or does the iCustom 4 time indicator handle it?

Thanks again

Ray

Ray

Replace line 211 (this line) :

trendtrade = trendtrade;

with this :

trendtrade = 0;

And you shall have 0 too

As of the other part : no change. Just copy the indicator(s) in the indicators folder

traderduke
traderduke  

Mladen

Thank you, I had tried all those combinations but none worked till you added that line 154 "ArrayRange.........

best regards

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:
Here is a version with interpolation added : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple__lines_mtf_nmc-2-2.mq4

Upgraded version of FX Snipers Ergodic CCI wirh alerts added : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple__lines__alerts__mtf_nmc-2-2-1.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Smoother version of non repainting ADXm indicator : adxm_nrp_2.mq4

PS: this is not a smoothed version, but a smoother version. It is not made by smoothing the result, but by filtering the price, which, as a result, adds minimal or no lag at all compared to the "un-smoothed" version

Files:
sebatian
sebatian  
mladen:
Smoother version of non repainting ADXm indicator : adxm_nrp_2.mq4

PS: this is not a smoothed version, but a smoother version. It is not made by smoothing the result, but by filtering the price, which, as a result, adds minimal or no lag at all compared to the "un-smoothed" version

My usual question Can it be made for tradestation?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

PS: one thing that I forgot to tell about ADXm - it is an indicator bound in +100 to -100 range (unlike the adx that is un-bound indicator).

Here is one example with the filtering set to big value - 30 in this case - results can we quite interesting (especially if we take the levels zone as a no trade zone) :

Files:
adxm_3.gif 64 kb
talaate
talaate  
mladen:
PS: one thing that I forgot to tell about ADXm - it is an indicator bound in +100 to -100 range (unlike the adx that is un-bound indicator).

Here is one example with the filtering set to big value - 30 in this case - results can we quite interesting (especially if we take the levels zone as a no trade zone) :

Hi Mladen

It is really very interesting,

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Hi Mladen It is really very interesting,

It is, isn't it

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
It is, isn't it

Yes I agree, however, I feel this indicator needs something more to be more than interesting, which I don't know what is it?