Elite indicators :) - page 944

ADXm made adaptive using standard deviation adaptive method : adxm_stddev_adaptive.mq4

PS : decided to try out a couple of adapting modes, so this one is the first adaptive version

PPS: settings for the 2 examples are visible on the pictures (only period parameter is changed in the second example)

Dear mladen/mrtools,

Do you have the version that has arrowsOnCurrent (true/false) function? For zero Cross and RSI signal cross. If not, can you please add it?

I see sometimes the arrow moves to the previous bar. Is there any explaination to this?

If possible, can you make the arrows stay where it was/not move to the previous bar.

Thank you for you time.

Jozy:
Hello Mrtools/Mladen, Could you please add divergence with alert arrow on this DSS Bressert Composite RSI please? Thanks

Hello Jozy, sorry for the delay, added divergence with the arrows.

Trend detection index redesigned, with price filtering added to it and a couple of options more : trend_detection_index_mtf_filtered.mq4

Can you add different averages to calculate the lines ?

I would like the 17-19 different ma methods.

The indicator itself is extremely good in my opinion , but there is moments when the market is raging when the alerts are shifting every bar , but when the trend comes its then the indicator is amazing . so i hope that some of the raging signals can be prevented with the different averages.

i was also thinking if it is possible to make a mirror step ma ?

macd_mirror_alerts.mq4

Files:

timmyhanke:
Can you add different averages to calculate the lines ?

I would like the 17-19 different ma methods.

The indicator itself is extremely good in my opinion , but there is moments when the market is raging when the alerts are shifting every bar , but when the trend comes its then the indicator is amazing . so i hope that some of the raging signals can be prevented with the different averages.

i was also thinking if it is possible to make a mirror step ma ?

macd_mirror_alerts.mq4

timmyhanke

Here is a version that can use all the usual set of averages (19 types) : macd_mirror_averages_alerts.mq4

Averages types can be chose separately for main calculation as well as for signal calculation

mladen:
timmyhanke

Here is a version that can use all the usual set of averages (19 types) : macd_mirror_averages_alerts.mq4

Averages types can be chose separately for main calculation as well as for signal calculation

Hi boss

do we have it MTF with arrows

Thanks

talaate:
Hi boss

do we have it MTF with arrows

Thanks

Not yet Will be made

mladen:
Not yet Will be made

Thanks Mladen

mrtools:
Hello Jozy, sorry for the delay, added divergence with the arrows.

Mrtools, thank you for the excellent work. Now will start playing with it!

Reason: