Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 933

alpine4133:
half-trend.mq4 Can I get some helping making this EA Multi time Frame?

Alpine4133, it's an indicator, and this is a mtf version.

Files:

mladen:
Version of "advanced forecaster" with color changes added : advanced_forecater_2.02_mtf.mq4

Upgraded and optimized version of the advanced forecaster : advanced_forecater_2.03_mtf.mq4

mrtools:
Split15, added the arrows and alerts.

thank you

can you please add here also arrows on chart when blue line cross zero line

Files:

Good day traders,l am looking for H1 and H4 direction indicator,it can be in form of a bar on the bottom of my charts.I dont mind mind paying for the indicator and it will be great if it does not repaint.If anyone know something in elite indicators close to my my description kindly let me know.

split15:
thank you can you please add here also arrows on chart when blue line cross zero line

Split15, added the zero cross arrows.

sunnym:
Good day traders,l am looking for H1 and H4 direction indicator,it can be in form of a bar on the bottom of my charts.I dont mind mind paying for the indicator and it will be great if it does not repaint.If anyone know something in elite indicators close to my my description kindly let me know.

Hi Sunnym, would you mind explaining a little more exactly what your looking for.

mrtools:
Hi Sunnym, would you mind explaining a little more exactly what your looking for.

l am basically looking for something like this trader wawasan 60 and 240 time frames,but that does not repaint.

Files:
mtf.png  48 kb

sunnym:
l am basically looking for something like this trader wawasan 60 and 240 time frames,but that does not repaint.

If you are using higher time frame indicator on a lower time frame, all the bars that belong to the higher time frame must be updated (otherwise you would get a classical case of repainting)

mladen:
If you are using higher time frame indicator on a lower time frame, all the bars that belong to the higher time frame must be updated (otherwise you would get a classical case of repainting)

What do you suggest i do Mladen,is there anything l can use?must l send these indicators to be updated?

prykala:
I know this idea. This idea is great and awesome But i dont know how we can solve this problem. Mladen please help.

About idea:

- We make renko chart for example 5 pips range.

- We make secend renko chart for example 20 pips range.

Now we must think about this two charts about two difrent timeframes.[we have to imagine it. I know it's not really TF.]

We want to see on the lower Timeframe chart renko[5 pips] idicators with signals from higer timeframe [20 pips.]

I dont now its understand becouse i have problem with my english sory Google translete helps me

Mladen its pissiblive to make somethink likne this?

We can use two open screens[two renko charts] and script?

We can keep open two charts and folow the signals but one chart its more comfortable.

did this ever get answered? i'd love to have overlapping multiple size renko also. would be great to overlay onto multi-size range bar chart also.

Reason: