Elite indicators :) - page 940

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderdp:
mladen,

I have been thinking of this since yesterday.

I believe the easier way to code this and achieve my goals are to combine your suggestions with my conditions 2 and 4 as follows :

for conditions 1 and 3:

If default > smooth

1 -If default < 0 dark green

2 -If default > 0 dark green

If default < smooth

1 - If default > 0 dark red

2 - if default < 0 dark red

and for special conditions 2 and 4 which supersede above condition 1 and 3 :

If default > smooth > 0 bright green

if default < smooth < 0 bright red

Can this be more easily done?

Thank you so much for your patience and continued help and support now and in the past.

I very much appreciate all of your precious time spent on this.

traderdp

David

David

I am not sure that the conditions are not duplicated that way, but will check

traderdp
traderdp  
mladen:
David I am not sure that the conditions are not duplicated that way, but will check

mladen,

thank you so much.

I believe it requires that special conditions 2 and 4 trump or take precedence in case of duplication which can occur.

traderdp

David

traderdp
traderdp  
mladen:
David I am not sure that the conditions are not duplicated that way, but will check

mladen,

A final solution if you can not trump duplication meaning have conditions 2 and 4 take precedence then simply

do it your way as you suggested yesterday:

If default > smooth

2 - If default > 0 bright green

If default < smooth

2 - if default < 0 bright red

I can use that new histogram below the original histogram that I already have which shows my special conditions 2 and 4 to resolve this problem.

Thank you once again for all of your incredible patience and attention to this. I really appreciate all that you have done to help me and us all on the forum.

traderdp

David

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Don't think this has been done , this is DSS Bressert composite rsi with non repainting slope coloring with alerts.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderdp:
mladen,

A final solution if you can not trump duplication meaning have conditions 2 and 4 take precedence then simply

do it your way as you suggested yesterday:

If default > smooth

2 - If default > 0 bright green

If default < smooth

2 - if default < 0 bright red

I can use that new histogram below the original histogram that I already have which shows my special conditions 2 and 4 to resolve this problem.

Thank you once again for all of your incredible patience and attention to this. I really appreciate all that you have done to help me and us all on the forum.

traderdp

David

David

OK, it will be done that way

traderdp
traderdp  
mladen:
David OK, it will be done that way

mladen,

Thank you so much. I can't wait to see it. I really, really appreciate all of your work and tolerance and patience.

traderdp

David

talaate
talaate  

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

would you please check MTF function ofthis indicator

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download adaptive ema variation + filter 2 mtf histo.ex4

there is problem when you run it on higher time frame when you are in lower time frame, it simply stop MT4 software, I don't know the problem, please check it

On the other hand:

please

Also I would like to add interpolation and arrows to the on chart line version:

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download adaptive ema variation + filter 2.01 mtf.ex4

or

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download adaptive ema variation + filter 2 mtf.ex4

thanks

talaate
talaate  

Dear Mladen

Please check MTF function ofthis indicator

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download adaptive ema variation + filter 2 mtf histo.ex4

there is problem when you run it on higher time frame when you are in lower time frame, it simply stop MT4 software (freeze MT4), I don't know the problem, please check it

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Dear Mladen

Please check MTF function ofthis indicator

there is problem when you run it on higher time frame when you are in lower time frame, it simply stop MT4 software (freeze MT4), I don't know the problem, please check it

Talaat E

Here is the correct version : adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2_mtf_histo.ex4

sager22
sager22  

hi mladen

how do you do

the attach indicator is You who have done after metatrader update to v.4 build 825 on 22 may 2015

is not working its become hanging

would you please solute the problem after update

Files: