Get the number of deals in the current renko bar

Hello everybody. I know that it is not possible to do operations on the renko chart (open positions and other operations) but it can be used as an analysis chart. I also know that the renko doesn't count by time but by price. In this sense, how to obtain the total number of deals (in and out; buy and sell) occurred in a bar of the renko chart?

Tiofelo Da Olga Gilbert Teles: Hello everybody. I know that it is not possible to do operations on the renko chart (open positions and other operations) but it can be used as an analysis chart. I also know that the renko doesn't count by time but by price. In this sense, how to obtain the total number of deals (in and out; buy and sell) occurred in a bar of the renko chart?

It is the same logic as when applied to normal standard time-frames.

The Renko bricks generated to a Custom Symbol, also have an open time for each brick, just like normal bars.

So, knowing the opening time of one brick and the next one, any and all deals made during that time period, took place during the life time of that brick.

Also, by knowing the time of a deal, you can use iBarShift on the Custom Symbol to find the corresponding brick.

Fernando Carreiro #:

It is the same logic as when applied to normal standard time-frames.

The Renko bricks generated to a Custom Symbol, also have an open time for each brick, just like normal bars.

So, knowing the opening time of one brick and the next one, any and all deals made during that time period, took place during the life time of that brick.

Also, by knowing the time of a deal, you can use iBarShift on the Custom Symbol to find the corresponding brick.

Thanks a lot for the answers. I will strive in the guidelines given.

Tiofelo Da Olga Gilbert Teles #: Thanks a lot for the answers. I will strive in the guidelines given.
You are welcome!
Reason: