Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1216

clon_tron:
mladen/mrtools can you please add arrows and alerts on color change

clon_tron

That is simply a super trend

Multi time frame version with alerts already in it you can download from here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download SuperTrend nrp mtf + alerts nmc.mq4

mladen:
clon_tron

That is simply a super trend

Multi time frame version with alerts already in it you can download from here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download SuperTrend nrp mtf + alerts nmc.mq4

mladen Thanks for this Super Trend. Can you please add arrows on color change to this SuperTrend nrp mtf + alerts nmc ?

Hi mladen,

May you please add an alert option to this value chart indicator in order to get an alert when the first bar opens at normal zone.

i mean the first bar at the normal zone which comes from ob&os zone.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

dkaans:
Hi mladen,

May you please add an alert option to this value chart indicator in order to get an alert when the first bar opens at normal zone.

i mean the first bar at the normal zone which comes from ob&os zone.

Thanks in advance.

dkaans

I am afraid I do not understand

At value chart a bar almost never entirely leaves the -8 to +8 zone (on the original Helveg/Stendhal value charts). Could you provide some example on a picture?

Hello Mladen and MrTools, well done for all your support on this forum. Pls help to add the pair names to the alert of this indicator.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

:
Hello Mladen and MrTools, well done for all your support on this forum. Pls help to add the pair names to the alert of this indicator. Thanks in advance.

emmany4

Here you go : ema_cross_ind_1_1.mq4

Files:

Upgraded obos oscillator with alerts and multi time frame (shorter code, more user friendly) : obos_oscilator_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

mladen:
Upgraded obos oscillator with alerts and multi time frame (shorter code, more user friendly) : obos_oscilator_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

Cab you add color change on slope change, please?

could someone give me their best horizontal line indicator alert. an indicator that gives me an alert everytime a horizontal line is touched or crossed on my chart.

nbtrading:
Cab you add color change on slope change, please?

nbtrading

here you go : obos_oscilator_mtf__alerts_2_1.mq4

Reason: