Elite indicators :) - page 904

mladen:
That could work - will make something and than we can test it

Great.. Thx you...

but first please the RSI-EMA Crosses , filtered Stoch...

you are the best.

i wish you a pleasant evening.

ive just found a inticator that looks very interesting and it works perfectly for me but when my friend tries to load it to his metatrader the secound window gets black and nothing is shown . Do you know why and if can you please fix it .

I dont know if the indicator is required any specific files in the libraries folder.

Thank in advanced.

nlma_mp_v7.1.mq4

Files:

timmyhanke:
ive just found a inticator that looks very interesting and it works perfectly for me but when my friend tries to load it to his metatrader the secound window gets black and nothing is shown . Do you know why and if can you please fix it .

I dont know if the indicator is required any specific files in the libraries folder.

Thank in advanced.

nlma_mp_v7.1.mq4

timmyhanke

It needs this indicator too in order to work : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download NonLagMA_v7.1.mq4

One more addition in the family of adaptive indicators - this one is the adaptive smoother indicator : adaptive_smoother.ex4

One question , I cant load any indicators of the type .ex4 for some reason. I have always been able to until now.

I i can load the ex4 in my other metatrader platform but not on my main one that i use to trade.

The indicators dosnt even appear in my indicator list.

Any ideas of what have happend ?

timmyhanke:
One question , I cant load any indicators of the type .ex4 for some reason. I have always been able to until now.

I i can load the ex4 in my other metatrader platform but not on my main one that i use to trade.

The indicators dosnt even appear in my indicator list.

Any ideas of what have happend ?

If you can load it in one terminal you should be able to load it in another terminal too

Do you see the indicator in the list of indicators at all?

Adaptive super smoother

Also, adding adaptive super smoother to the collection : adaptive_super_smoother.ex4

mladen:
If you can load it in one terminal you should be able to load it in another terminal too Do you see the indicator in the list of indicators at all?

They arnt even in my indicator list.

The only way i can make them work in my platform is if i load them on my secound platform and make a template with the indicator in it .

But its quite extra work. and its time comsuming.

timmyhanke:
They arnt even in my indicator list.

The only way i can make them work in my platform is if i load them on my secound platform and make a template with the indicator in it .

But its quite extra work. and its time comsuming.

Try out this one : adaptive_super_smoother_745.ex4

Also, check the builds of your two terminals. The previous was built with build 788, this one with build 745. You can allow your real account to be upgraded to build 788 (I am using it at a live account - not using EAs though - and it works for me on a live account so far the usual way)

Mladen, you will not post the source codes of the last two indicators? It would be interesting (as usual) to see the code.

Will you allow us to use your Stochastic trend as an mt4 indicator, please?

Stochastic trend - Indicators - BUY APPS

Reason: